Chapter 82

After returning home ,  Shíyī hired someone to deliver 15 sets of skin care ointments to Fan Yu, and soon there was news from Fan Yu that the ladies were very satisfied with them, and many people wanted to buy more sets as gifts. , she simply told them Shíyī shop and asked them to buy it themselves.

    After that, the sales of skin care ointments at the shop increased from time to time, and they continued to climb. It took two restocks a month to be enough. Shíyī made a lot of money because of this.

    However, after a while, Fan Yu told Shíyī about the dissatisfaction of those ladies.

    "Those ladies are using the ointment you developed, and the effect is very good. They like it, but they also complain to me in private, saying that your drugstore is very noisy, and they are all ordinary people. Many people still have colds and coughs, and they don't want to go into your shop anymore, so they can only send the maids to go."

    "Huh?" Shíyī didn't expect this to happen, and if Fan Yu didn't tell her, she wouldn't have found out.

    "Actually, it's because they hold their own noble status and disdain to be in the same room with ordinary people. They feel that they have lost face and identity, so they don't want to go in, so they have to let the maids go in and buy them, but every time you have any new ointment, they will also can't try it, they can only wait for the maid to buy it back and try it again, so they feel a little dissatisfied. They know that I can be the first to get your new product, so they like to try it out with me. I am very annoyed by them now."

Shíyī looked at her apologetically, " So that's how it is, I didn't think about it."

    Fan Yu patted her hand and instructed, "I'll tell you, although I know you don't feel it in your heart. Who is superior to others, but most people have a distinction between high and low in their hearts. People who hold their own identities don’t like to be confused with commoners. If you want to do a good job in business, you must think carefully about this problem. After all,  you still  have to rely on these ladies to make money? If you want to make money from others, you have to make them happy first, right?"

    Shíyī nodded, "Sister Yu, you're right, this matter needs to be resolved. I didn't know about this problem before, but now that I know it, it must be resolved. I'll think of a solution." Shíyī felt this too. The problem should be taken seriously. She still hopes to harvest wool from these ladies in the future. If they are not satisfied, it will affect her to make money.

    Fan Yu said: "I see, it doesn't need to be too troublesome, you can refer to those fat powder shops. Look at those famous fat powder shops, not only the first floor entertains ordinary people, while the second floor is dedicated to entertaining rich ladies. The environment on the second floor is elegant, and the guys are smart and careful to serve them. Those ladies will naturally be satisfied. Once they are satisfied, why don't they buy large or small packages? Who cares how much it costs."

    Shíyī smiled and gave Fan Yu a thumbs up. "Sister Yu, if you're in business, you'll be a good player."

    Fan Yu shook her head contentedly, "That's not! If I'm in business, what else is there to do with you."

    Shíyī was shocked by her shamelessness, She pinched her cheeky, "I'll see how thick your cheeks are to be so cheeky."

    "Go away, you are so cheeky!"

The fat dumpling next to her was about to roll his eyes, and quietly said to Xiao Ruoyu, who was holding on to his little hand: "It's not dignified, you don't learn." It's not too dignified, my sister can't follow their example, otherwise you won't be able to marry. .