Chapter 27

At this time, Shíyī packed up and came out of the house with the medicine box, and the family of the mother outside the door immediately surrounded them, "My doctor, thank you, you saved my grandson's life, you are the benefactor of our old Zhou family. "

    " My doctor, thank you, thank you for saving my daughter-in-law and my son."

    "My dear doctor...."

    Shíyī ears buzzed with thanksgiving, making Shíyī eardrums hurt. Immediately, she stretched out her hand to avoid the people around him, "Don't talk, don't talk, you have time to go in and see the midwife, don't look at me."

    The mother-in-law  saw that Eleven did not like noise, nor did she like others' thanks. So she sent everyone away, and in the end, she was the only one left, and said, "Divine Doctor, you can stay and have a meal, and let our family thank you."

    Shíyī waved her hand, "No, I don't like being there. I'll go back to eat when others eat." She wanted to go back to eat the delicious food made by Yang Shifeng.

    The mother-in-law did not reluctantly heard the words, she directly took out her purse, and took out one or two half of silver to give Shíyī, "The doctor, this is your consultation fee. It's hard for you today, do you think it's okay?"

    In fact, one or two Half of it is the highest consultation fee that her family can pay so far. If there is more, the other daughters-in-law will make trouble, but she is also afraid that the skilled doctor will be  dissatisfied.

    The genius doctor can't be offended, and there is still time to invite others in the future.

    Shíyī glanced at the silver, and reached out to take it, "Okay, I'm leaving." After speaking, she went out.

    The mother-in-law breathed a sigh of relief, knowing that this was not too little, and politely sent Shíyī out of the house with a smile on her face, "The doctor, I will let my son send it back to you in an ox cart."

    Shíyī did not want to walked all the way back and was about to agree, when she saw a familiar figure standing outside the gate, who wasn't Yang Shifeng?

    Shíyī walked up to him quickly, "Yang Shifeng, why are you here?"

    Yang Shifeng looked at Shíyī, "I came back from hunting and heard from my grandfather that you are here. I am afraid that you will come back alone, so I will come to pick you up."

    Shíyī was amused by his words, and he still treats her as a weak woman. Shíyī don't know what this person is thinking, have you forgotten her strength?

    But since someone came to pick her up, Shíyī naturally didn't have to let the family take her back. She turned around and said to them, and then got on the ox cart that Yang Shifeng bring.

    "Yang Shifeng, where did you get this bullock cart?" Shíyī asked.

    Yang Shifeng replied while driving the car: "I borrowed it from Daniu's house in the village."

   Shíyī Nodding , "It seems that living here really needs a bullock cart, otherwise it will be inconvenient to go out, and I will be exhausted from walking. Although the ox cart is slow, you don’t have to go by yourself.”

    Yang Shifeng listened in front of him and wrote it down silently.

    Shíyī poked him on the back, "Hey, why didn't you ask me how that childbirth was?"

    Yang Shifeng pursed his lips and smiled, his eyes full of trust in Shíyī, "Don't ask, she will definitely be rescued by you. Is that right,  genius doctor Shíyī?"