Chapter 06

Shiyi frowned, looked at him inquiringly, and found that he was telling the truth, he really didn't want to get anything from her.

    Why is that? Shiyi didn't understand very much, and finally gave up to explore this issue. No matter whether he has a purpose or not, he will not get it from her. Anyway, she will leave after a while. Now her main thing is to master the rules of survival in this world. learn more about the world.

    Shiyi decided to go out for a walk.

    Yang Shifeng is not very worried that Shiyi will go out alone. What if another second-rate person stops her? Although she is very strong, it is inevitable that there will be times when she suffers.

    "I'll go with you, and I can give you an introduction. You can ask me if you don't understand anything."

    Thinking about it, she does have a lot of things she doesn't understand, so he can follow.

    The two went out together. Yang Shifeng asked Shiyi where she wanted to go to see. Shiyi looked around and saw a golden object in the distance that caught her attention, so he pointed and asked, "What is that? "

    That's rice, it's about to ripen, and it's ready to be harvested soon."

    "Rice?" Shiyi was interested, she wanted to go over to take a look.

    Yang Shifeng took Shiyi to his own rice field, and the rice ears stood quietly in the field.

    Shiyi looked closely and asked curiously, "Is this the rice that produces rice? Is it the rice we eat at noon?" She had read it in books, but it was the first time she had seen real rice.

    Yang Shifeng smiled and nodded: "Yes, the rice we eat at noon is made of rice from rice." He bent down and picked up an ear of rice, pointing to the grains wrapped in rice husks and explained carefully to Shiyi. : "This grain of grain is wrapped in the grain of rice you see. When the rice is mature, it can be harvested, and then the grain is dropped from the stalk, and the outer husk is removed, and the remaining The last grain of rice.

That  's how the rice was made. Shiyi  nodded , thinking that ancient times are really good, and there is something delicious like rice.

    Seeing Shiyi was so interested, Yang Shifeng said: "Our village will soon be harvesting rice. If you are interested, you can come and see how it is harvested, and then you can also see how the rice grains are made."

    Yang Shifeng also  can't tell why, but he always want to show Shiyi what she is interested in, to attract Shiyi attention, as if she will feel how good it is here, and then, like it here, stay here.

    Yang Shifeng pursed his lips, hiding the strange color in his eyes.

    Shiyi did not pay attention to Yang Shifeng's face, and studied the rice for a while, and then asked Yang Shifeng to take her to another place.

    Yang Shifeng took Shiyi to the big river in the village. There were many children swimming and fishing. Shiyi eyes were sharp, and he saw a fish flashing by in the river.

    The river water in the last days cannot be drunk, and naturally it cannot support aquatic creatures, such as ordinary fish and shrimps, which have all died out in the first few years of the last days. It's nothing like ordinary fish and shrimp, so Shiyi has never seen a real fish.

    Shiyi curiously pointed to the fish that had just swam in the river and asked, "Is that a fish just now?"

    Yang Shifeng nodded, "Yes, there are more fish in the river at this time, and many children will go down to fish when they are free. If you are lucky, if you can touch the fish, you can let the adults in the family cook fish and eat it." But ordinary children can't touch it, and even if they touch it, the fish will be very fishy and not tasty at all. On the contrary, he has a way to make delicious fish, but he is usually too busy to go to the river to catch fish.