Chapter 46

Grandpa Yang was very happy to know that the pork thing was done, and couldn't help but sighed: "If pork is delivered in the future, then we can sell it to the villagers, so that anyone who wants to eat meat doesn't have to go to the town. Look, 20 pounds is guaranteed to be sold."

After speaking, Grandpa Yang waved to Yang Shifeng and said, "Shifeng, come and look at the shop, I will go outside and tell the villagers the news that our family will sell meat tomorrow. Let them buy everything they want, otherwise they won't know."

Grandpa Yang was still so impatient, and left in a blink of an eye. But it's good, so everyone can know the news, otherwise it would be bad if no one buys it at that time.

Shíyī walked into the room and took out the ledger, wrote down the items sold this morning, and marked the date at the bottom after finishing so that the account was clear at a glance.

Yang Shifeng counted the goods sold today and reported it to her.

After finishing the record, Shíyī did not put the account book away, but stuffed it into Yang Shifeng's hand and started the teaching mode, "Come and see if you can understand the account I've recorded?"

Yang Shifeng shook his head shyly, he has learned one so far. The name and the rest have not been learned yet, so he does not know what is written on the paper.

Shíyī pointed to the number on the paper to show him, "What do you think this is?"

Yang Shifeng observed it carefully, "This...is this number?" He was not sure, because he could Guessed it was a number, but it didn't look like a word, it was very strange, he had never seen it before.

In fact, Shíyī writes Arabic numerals every time in the bookkeeping. Arabic numerals are simple and convenient to write. Of course, it is easier than the people here to write Chinese characters. Shíyī wants to teach him to recognize Arabic numerals and arithmetic addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.

"This is indeed a number, but no one knows it. This is a unique number called Arabic numerals."

"Arabic numerals?" What a strange name.

"This kind of number is easy to remember and easier to calculate, don't you think?"

Yang Shifeng took a closer look and found that these numbers are indeed very simple. They were outlined in one stroke, and they took up a small amount of space, so it was really easy to write.

Shíyī re-writes the ten Arabic numerals from one to ten on the paper and points it to Yang Shifeng, "Come on, these ten numerals are written from one to ten, you recognize it, and then write it down."

Yang Shifeng has no objection, he used by Shíyī teaching him something from time to time . He just needs to memorize it carefully and study hard, and she'll be very happy when he learns it well. So at the moment, he pointed to the numbers above, followed by silent recitation, and then wrote down the writing of each number in his mind.

Shíyī is not worried about whether Yang Shifeng can learn it or not. His memory is very good. Even if he memorizes by rote, his speed is much faster than normal people. These ten numbers are not a problem at all. Sure enough, after a quarter of an hour, Yang Shifeng raised his head and said: "Okay."

"Write it down?"

"Write it down."

Shíyī raised her eyebrows, put away the piece of paper, and gave him a new one, " Then I will read it, and you will write it out. First of all, how do you write four?"