Chapter 02

chapter 2

    Yang Shifeng was sweating slightly on his forehead. He used the bow and arrow in his hand to open the way in front of him. He waved aside all the plants and trees that might trip Eleven, so that Shiyi in the back could pass smoothly.

    "Don't worry, my house is a little far away, so We have to walk for a while. If you are tired, we will rest for a while." Yang Shifeng was a little afraid that the delicate and weak Shiyi would not be able to walk such a mountain road, for fear that she would fall, or Getting impatient. Usually, it only takes him half an hour to go home from here, but at this moment, with a delicate woman, he will be slow to walk, and it will take more than an hour. Most people really can't walk, let alone a weak woman.

    In fact, how does Yang Shifeng know that this kind of road is not a problem for Shiyi at all. She often walks in the deep mountains and forests, and sometimes she has to fight while walking. Compared with the past, this place is really nothing compared to the past, there is no danger, where is it feel tired?. Shiyi felt that he was walking slowly, "I'm fine, I can go, we can go faster."

    Yang Shifeng thought she was embarrassed to drag him down, so he offered to sit down and rest for a while, but was rejected by Shiyi. Yang Shifeng scratched his head and glanced at Shiyi thin arms and thin legs. He really couldn't believe such a delicate person The girl is so physically fit.

    Feeling... quite surprised.

    After almost an hour, the two finally returned to Baiyun Village at the foot of the mountain.

    Baiyun Village is located in a valley, surrounded by mountains. At first glance, the houses in the village are densely packed. Of course, this is not a house in Baiyun Village, but a house in many villages connected together. There are a dozen or so villages in the population residence. The villagers have lived here for generations, and the population is very considerable.

    When Yang Shifeng brought Eleven into the village, it was the cooking point. Every household rushed back from the fields to cook. Naturally, there were many people who saw the two of them.

    When they saw Shiyi behind Yang Shifeng, everyone's eyes straightened.

    Come on, this is a fairy from the sky.

    Although Shiyi is dressed in black, it still does not affect people viewing her as a fairy. However, Shiyi has been able to turn a blind eye to other people's eyes and walk his own way, but Yang Shifeng's heart is a bit blocked. He can't wait to bring people home immediately, and don't let everyone watch Shiyi like a monkey.

    But how could the villagers not ask anything? Of course it was impossible. Everyone forgot to cook and gathered around curiously. They didn't dare to talk to Shiyi, so they all headed towards Yang Shifeng.

    "Shi Feng, why is there a girl behind you? Who is this person?"

    "Shi Feng, what is your relationship with this girl?"

    "Shi Feng, which village is this girl from? Haven't seen it before? Could it be from the town?"

    Yang Shifeng's inquiries gave Yang Shifeng a headache, and he didn't know how to answer the villagers' words, because he himself didn't know who Shiyi was behind him, nor did he Good question, for fear of making Shiyi unhappy.

    Yang Shifeng could only choose to remain silent and walk out with Shiyi behind him, but there were too many people around him, and he couldn't escape for a while.

    he couldn't help being annoyed that he had no brains. She should have brought people back when there was no one in the village, so that she would not be surrounded by everyone like this. She must be unhappy, right?