Chapter 31

"That's it?" Uncle Yang felt that this reason was too far-fetched. Even if his wife was a little long-winded, or said something bad, it wouldn't need to make her dumb, right? This is too serious, they are all a family, why do they make it so serious.

    "Humph! She must have said something bad again." Grandpa Yang, who was beside him, slapped the table heavily, his face full of unhappiness, "If she doesn't talk nonsense,  will Shíyī make her unable to speak? Why? , do you think she's reasonable?"

    "Father—" Uncle Yang was scolded by Grandpa Yang, his face flushed, "But this can't make the child's mother become dumb, how can I live, this is too much."

    Grandpa Yang glanced at Song Juanhua sarcastically, "Excessive? Why doesn't she feel like she's going too far when she talks nonsense? I think It'll teach her a long lesson. It's good to talk less and offend people."

    Seeing his own father like this With this attitude, Uncle Yang sighed helplessly. He also knew that his father didn't want to see his wife, but after all, she had been with him for so many years, and she was the mother of four children. Could he really ignore her like this?

    Uncle Yang scratched his head in frustration, walked up to Shíyī and gave her a bow, "Doctor Shíyī, I know that my wife has a broken mouth and loves to talk nonsense, she must have made you angry, but you have big heart. Well, I will definitely teach her a good lesson, so that she will never dare again next time."

    Shíyī didn't say a word, stood up casually, took her empty bowl and went to the kitchen, and after a while another bowl of rice came out and sat down and eat.

    "Doctor Shíyī." Uncle Yang was in a hurry and wanted to intercede again, but was stopped by Yang Shifeng, "Uncle, don't be in a hurry to ask for Shíyī, let's make things clear."

    Yang Shifeng looked at Shíyī, "Shíyī what did the second aunt say to you? Are you wronged?"

    Song Juanhua was so angry when she heard this, she was so angry that she was about to ascend to heaven, what did she say, she bullied this little demon girl? It was obviously the little demon who was bullying her, how could this little demon be wronged when he arrived? Song Juanhua was so angry that she stepped on Uncle Yang's foot and let him call the shots.

    Uncle Yang's face was wrinkled together in pain, but she didn't follow Yang Shifeng's words and asked, "doctor Shíyī tell me, what did Second Aunt Shifeng say?"

    Shíyī is not the kind of person that what others say about her and she still keeps it in her heart and doesn’t say that she is wronged in silence, so she told Yang Shifeng the truth: "She said that if I live with you alone, you will be laughed at, It will also delay your marriage, so let me be conscious of not delaying you."

    One sentence instantly made Yang Shifeng's face change, his fists clenched subconsciously, and his heart raised his throat in an instant, hurriedly said: "Shíyī, Don't listen to her nonsense, it's not like this, you didn't delay me, no!"

    Shíyī paused for a moment, then lowered her head to continue eating, and said lightly, "Oh."

    Yang Shifeng doesn't understand her." "Oh" what does it mean, do you care or not? Are you angry? "Shíyī, don't take it seriously. I.... Grandpa and I both like you to live in our house. You don't have any place to delay me. You can live as you want."

    Grandpa Yang glared angrily at Song Juanhua , Uncle Yang glanced at Shíyī, and explained to Shíyī, "Miss Shíyī, our family welcomes you. You can stay as long as you want, and you can treat her as a fart as if others say it. Don't care, ah."