Chapter 79

The people who come to see a doctor in the city are similar to those in the town. Most of them are ordinary people. They come to see minor illnesses such as colds and coughs that are usually not reluctant to see. Shíyī prepared medicines are just enough. Almost a hundred medicines were sent out.

    On the third day, a rather special patient came. The patient was a woman. The special thing was her dress, which looked good, and was followed by an equally well-dressed maid, who looked like that. It looks like the wife of a big family. It stands to reason that the wife of a big family has a special doctor. They should not come to the hospital to see a doctor.

    Shíyī guessed that it was because she was a female doctor, and it was easier for women to say unspeakable things to women.

    Sure enough, the woman had something to hide. She looked around and hesitated to tell her illness.

    Shíyī is clear, let everyone in the room go out, and even asked Yang Shifeng to bring the little fat man asked to go out to play, and there are only three people left in the room, including herself, the woman and the woman's maid.

    "Madam, if you have anything, just say it."

The woman's face was a little embarrassed, she gritted her teeth, and fumbled to explain her condition: "In recent months, I have unbearable itching and unpleasant secretions, black, black and yellow. Yellow, no matter how I wash it, it doesn't get better, what's wrong with me?"

        The woman said, her eyes reddened, "It's not easy to tell other people about such private matters, and male doctors can't see it, Secretly I found a few well-known female doctors to see it, but they are not good, and my situation has not improved at all."

    The woman was also so anxious that she was afraid that she might have some kind of disease, so when she went shopping with the maid today, she saw that there was a female doctor in this newly opened pharmacy, and came in with the mentality of giving it a try.

    After listening to her description, Shíyī didn't say anything, but said, "Madam, lie down on the couch and take off your clothes. I'll see you first. I have to be sure of the condition before you can prescribe the right medicine."

The woman also knew this. Although a little embarrassed, with the help of the maid, she blushed and took off her skirt to show Shíyī.

    Shíyī took a closer look, and combined with her description, she determined in her heart that this was a symptom of diarrhoea, and it was more serious.

    "Madam, what's your usual diet like?"

    The little maid next to the woman told her about her diet one by one.

    "Then I don't know how your daily cleaning is, Madam?"

    The little maid replied, and the woman answered herself, "I take a bath and put on clean clothes every day, and there will be no uncleanness problem."

    Hearing the woman say this, Shíyī almost understood that the problem wasn't the woman herself, so there was only one possibility, the problem was her husband.

    In this era, this is not very good. Men can have three wives and four concubines to find flowers and ask willows and Fireworks on the roadside are everywhere, all for the convenience of men's romance. Once this man is romantic, it is easy to have problems. If he had a orobly there may be problems with the wife at home.

    The only thing that is fortunate is that the disease is not the flower willow disease, but the inflammation, which can be cured quickly.

    Shíyī directly told the woman her inference about the source of the illness in her heart. When the woman heard this, her face suddenly turned red and then white. Thinking of the man's lust in the family, she did not doubt Shíyī statement at all, because she felt in her heart. She had already suspected this.