Chapter 51

Chapter 51

Yang Shifeng didn't come back until late afternoon. He went to the space-time carriage. When he came back, he packed a whole carload of things, and he couldn't hold it any more.

"Why did you go all day?" Shíyī couldn't help wiping his sweat off his sleeves when he saw how sweaty all his clothes were.

Yang Shifeng smirked, bent down and asked Shíyī to wipe it for him, "I want to buy a lot of things at one time, but I still haven't bought all of them, so I have to go."

"Fool, you can't buy less at one time, There's still more than a month!"

Yang Shifeng laughed foolishly, Shíyī couldn't help but hit him, and he laughed even more foolishly.

"Okay, unload the things quickly, don't smirk."

Yang Shifeng scratched his head, first moved the top thing on the car, and held it very carefully, as if it was a fragile item. Shíyī couldn't bear it. She opened the cloth covering it, but she was stunned.

It turned out to be a bright red wedding dress, with a red hijab and red embroidered shoes on it, "You...you bought it?"

"Well, I bought it from a cloth store and it's ready. You can definitely wear them, and the shoes are bought according to your size." She doesn't know how to be a female handcrafted, so he bought ready-made ones for her instead of making them herself.

Shíyī touched the Xifu, and a sweetness surged in her heart. Before Grandpa Yang and Xiao Shishi had come out, she tiptoed and quickly pecked on his cheek.

Yang Shifeng touched his cheek and smiled more like a fool.

...

Grandpa Yang is a past generation. He have seen many marriages and marriages, and  know what to do. The first thing that comes to  mind is the issue of the banquet, "We don't have any relatives in our family, but such a big thing as marriage is always lively. It's noisy, so, let's entertain the villagers, set up a few more tables, and the whole village will be lively and lively."

Yang Shifeng didn't want to  wronged  Shíyī either. He hoped that everyone would know that Shíyī was married to him. He borrowed a few tables and placed them on the venue if there was not enough space in the yard. He went to ask Zhou Laogen, who specializes in making rice noodles in the next village, to make them, and the rice noodles he made tasted good."

Grandpa Yang nodded with a smile, "That's it, I see, we need at least twenty tables to set up. In the past two days, I will talk to people I know well, and borrow the tables, chairs, stools, tableware, and chopsticks. Find someone else to help."

After talking about the banquet, Grandpa Yang talked about the dowry gift that is indispensable for marriage. Even if Shíyī has no family, it can't be ignored. Grandpa Yang asked Shíyī, "Girl, what do you want? Although our family is not rich, But I will try my best to satisfy you."

Shíyī was almost falling asleep listening to it. She didn't understand these cumbersome customs and rules. She was confused and didn't plan to intervene. It was all left to Yang Shifeng and Grandpa Yang. Anyway, she was only responsible for Marrying is enough. As for the dowry money, she never thought about it at all. It is her own if she wants to come. It is also hers if she doesn't want anything from Yang Shifeng. There is no difference, so Shíyī said nothing .

Grandpa Yang felt that Shíyī was a silly girl, and other's was eager to ask for a lot of betrothal gifts. But when get asked she said she didn't want it.

On the contrary, Yang Shifeng understood what Shíyī was thinking, and pulled her hand under the table. .

The last one is the question of where to get married. Most women get married from their parents' family, but Shíyī has no family, so Grandpa Yang thought about letting Shíyī go to live elsewhere before he gets married, and wait for Yang Shifeng to go pick up. But Shíyī refused. She thought it was fine to be at home, but she didn't want to move to another place.