Chapter 29

Shíyī pulled the bow and arrow on Yang Shifeng's shoulder, stood up when Yang Shifeng didn't react, and instantly pulled the bow and arrow to the extreme, aiming at the aggressive wild boar.

    "Shíyī, what are you doing!" Yang Shifeng was so frightened by Shíyī that he could no longer hide, so he quickly stood up and ran to protect Shíyī.

    "Om--" Before Yang Shifeng could pull Shíyī, a violent humming sound came out, and the arrow in Shíyī hand was already heading towards the wild boar with the might of thunder.

    The arrow shot straight into one of the wild boar's eyes, and blood gushed out instantly. The wild boar let out a scream, which was horrifying to hear,  Shíyī and Yang Shifeng were also completely exposed to the wild boar's sight.

    The wild boar let out a frightening roar, stared at the two of them, and rammed straight towards them, with a more ferocious momentum than before.

    Shíyī pushed Yang Shifeng to the side, "Yang Shifeng, climb up the tree and don't come down." After speaking, Shíyī figure had already rushed out.

    "Shíyī!!!" Yang Shifeng's heart was so frightened by Shíyī that his heart stopped for half a beat, watching Shíyī rush towards the wild boar, too late to think, instinctively picked up the bow and arrow dropped by Shíyī, pulled the bow, Shoot at the wild boar.

    This arrow shot on the stomach of the wild boar. It didn't hurt the vital point, but it made the wild boar faster. It was almost in a state of madness. It was impossible for Yang Shifeng to shoot again.

    Yang Shifeng immediately put down the bow and arrow, took out the dagger in the bag, and ran towards the wild boar as well.

    Shíyī took out the scalpel, and when the wild boar came close, he rolled on the ground to avoid its attack, nimbly rolled behind the wild boar, and stabbed the scalpel before it turned around. Entering the butt of the wild boar, the wild boar was in pain, and while howling violently, it quickly turned around and attacked her.

    "Shíyī, be careful!" Seeing that Shíyī was about to be attacked, Yang Shifeng shouted, grabbed the dagger in his hand and rushed up, stabbed the back of the wild boar, hoping to draw the wild boar's attention and attack. Put it  from Shíyī.

    The wild boar was indeed angered by Yang Shifeng, and turned towards Yang Shifeng, and the fierce momentum seemed to tear him to pieces in the next second.

    "Shíyī go !" Yang Shifeng just attacked the wild boar at close range, but he was too close to escape before the wild boar attacked him. The last attack, I hope this can give Shíyī more hope of escape.

    Shíyī understood the desperation in Yang Shifeng's eyes, and was so angry that she wanted to tear him apart, this big fool, let him hide and didn't know how to hide, but he took the initiative to kill the wild boar!

    At this moment, Shíyī eyes were red with anger. Shíyī kicked her foot on a tree, and flew towards the wild boar with force. One second before the wild boar hit Yang Shifeng, Shíyī grabbed the wild boar's tail, shouted loudly, and went to drag the wild boar, the strong explosive force caused her to drag  several hundred kilograms of wild boars back at this moment, away from Yang Shifeng, leaving a deep trace on the ground.

    The wild boar was dragged back dozens of meters by Shíyī, and was dragged to the point of being unable to stand up. Taking advantage of this time, Shíyī took out her silver needle and stabbed it mercilessly at a numb hole on its body. In an instant, the wild boar's struggle became smaller, and even the roar was not so hard.