Chapter 11

Looking at the missing one candied gourd handed to his mouth, Yang Shifeng's face turned red again, and he stammered: "No... no need, I don't... don't eat it, you eat it. Let's go."

    Shíyī rolled her eyes slightly, "If you want to eat, you can eat it, don't be long-winded!"

    Being reprimanded by Shíyī, Yang Shifeng didn't dare to say anything, blushed and opened his mouth, biting the second candied gourd into his mouth In the middle, all of a sudden it felt sweet, and it was so sweet to the heart, that his mouth grinned involuntarily, "Delicious!"

    But he was only willing to eat one, a bunch of candied haws only five, if he eats one more Shíyī eats one less, This can't be done, so he pushed the candied haws back again, and said with a coaxing taste, "I've eaten it,  you can eat it all."

    Shíyī didn't say more, withdrew her hand, silently she continued eating silently.

    Looking at the deliciousness of Shíyī, Yang Shifeng, in addition to buying some household necessities at home, used all the rest of the money to buy food for Shíyī. The candy man, cakes, and biscuits that children like to eat all bought one for Shíyī. , in the end there was only twenty cents left in his pocket, Yang Shifeng thought about it, and took Shíyī into a rouge shop.

    He knew that girls should be meticulous and not as rough as him. Shíyī skin is so good and should be well protected, so he bought Shíyī a box of facial cream in the shop. He listened to the women in the village chatting.  They once said that when you wipe your face with snow cream, your face will be very moisturised, and your skin will be better, but it is too expensive. The villagers are willing to buy is  a few. If anyone has a box of cream, they will be envied by the whole village.

    Yang Shifeng felt that Shíyī must be available, and this money could not be saved.

    After buying vanishing cream, all the money earned from hunting was used up, but for the first time, Yang Shifeng didn't feel bad about money. Compared with money, it seemed that it was more worthwhile to see Shíyī happy eating.

    Shíyī saw that Yang Shifeng's purse was empty, and he was about to say that he wanted to eat fried chestnuts and then swallowed it. What can he buy without money? It seems that he has to find a way to earn some money so that he can eat more delicious food. Yes, for example, take Yang Shifeng into the restaurant for a meal.

    Shíyī took her eyes off the fried chestnuts with sugar and thought silently in her heart.

    At this moment, there was a sudden noise, which attracted the attention of passers-by, and many people ran forward from the street, shouting something.

    Yang Shifeng stretched out his hand to protect Shíyī, fearing that she would be hit by the crowd running forward, and his eyes followed the flow of people, "Something seems to have happened ahead."

    Shíyī looked around, and a group of people surrounded . She didn't know what was going on inside the encirclement, but Shíyī didn't care. She had never been curious about other people's affairs. "Let's take a detour and go back."

    Yang Shifeng nodded and took Shíyī from the roadside . Squeeze over, want to leave quickly.

    "I'm afraid this child will not be saved. It's a pity..."

    "This family ,  the white-haired person have to send the black-haired person. The Parents should be sad."

    " After so much blood, I will definitely not be able to save it."

    "Even Doctor Bai said for preparing  the funeral, so he can't be saved."

    There were various voices in the crowd, and they should be talking about what just happened. Shíyī and Yang Shifeng also basically understood, it should be a child who lost too much blood and could not be saved.