Chapter 12

Shíyī glanced at this person, nodded casually, and continued walking by pulling Yang Shifeng's sleeve, not wanting to be polite with others here.

    Seeing Shíyī turned around and left, Lian Yue was in a hurry, walked two steps quickly and came to Shíyī again, "Wait, girl, it's my fault this time that the child almost died, if it wasn't for the girl, you saved that child. With the death of the child, my conscience will be uneasy for the rest of my life, girl, you have helped me a lot, and I am very grateful, I wonder if the girl can leave an address, so I can personally prepare a gift and come to my door to thank you."

    "grateful? Shíyī was happy, and the action stopped. Originally, she wanted to do a good deed to experience what it was like to be a good person. Now, it seems that God doesn't want her to be so selfless. Since someone has to thank her, it is not her style to wave her hands. It seems that , this time she can't be a good person who doesn't count on return.

    Shíyī smiled at the person in front of him, and suddenly it was like a clear breeze and a bright moon, which struck the heart and mind. Lian Yue was stunned, but he couldn't come back to his senses for a long time.

    "Since you want to thank me, you don't have to come to the door. Give it now." Shíyī extended her hand to Lian Yue.

    "Ah?" Lian Yue didn't come back to his senses for a while.

    "Ah what? Didn't you say you wanted to thank me?"

    "Oh, I want to thank you for your kindness." Lian Yue had followed Shíyī thoughts and hurriedly asked, "I don't know what the girl wants to thank.

    Shíyī blinked, "Of course it's silver, just give it directly." Money is the most real thing. With money, you can buy anything, you can eat whatever you want, and you don't have to spend the money Yang Shifeng earned from hunting . .

    "Oh, yes." Lian Yue didn't expect such a beautiful girl to ask for money in one mouth, and after being surprised for a while, he immediately took out a few bucks from his wallet and handed it to Shíyī, "Girl, When I came back from a trip, I didn’t have much money on my body, it’s all I have, I hope the girl doesn’t dislike it, if the girl thinks it’s too little, she can tell me the address, and I’ll prepare more money to thank you.”

    Shíyī unceremoniously stretched out her hand to take the money from Lian Yue's hand. After looking at it, it was thirty taels in total, which was almost enough. As for asking for more money, she wasn't that interested, so she waved her hand after she took the money." No, these are just your thanks, and you won't owe each other in the future."

    "Hey, girl, I—" Lian Yue wanted to say something else, but this time he ignored by Shíyī, and dragged Yang Shifeng with a complicated expression to leave, and didn't care about other things.

    And Lian Yue, who was behind him, looked at Shíyī back, but he couldn't come back to his senses for a long time, until he couldn't see it completely, and then withdrew his eyes in a loss.

    It's a pity, he didn't have time to ask the girl's name,  don't know where she lives, and don't know if he can see her again next time.

    Just when Lian Yue was at a loss, the servant behind him came up and said to him, "Master, we have to hurry back, or the old lady's birthday banquet will really be too late."

    Lian Yue then remembered My grandmother's birthday banquet, so he can no longer think about Shíyī, so he hurried back to his senses and got on the carriage to drive home, but just let the little servant stay behind to deal with the aftermath.

    On this side, Shíyī played with the silver in her hand for a long time, and when she had enough, she threw the silver directly to Yang Shifeng.

    Yang Shifeng hurriedly caught it, his eyes showing confusion, "Shíyī, what are you giving me the money for?"