Chapter 85 Complete

When Duanzi was fifteen years old, there was great news from the Yang family. Twenty-two-year-old Xiao Shi and Xiao Huzi both won the ranking and were awarded official positions. Arranged to be a small magistrate at the bottom, but their future is still limitless based on their age. They just need to work hard, and after a few years of qualifications, they will rise sooner or later.

    Not to mention the surprise of the Yang family, the people in Shiliba Village were once again shocked by these two children. Now the two have become role models for the villagers to pass on by word of mouth, and they have let the children in the family learn from them. Many children came to study, and there were almost not enough classrooms, which also caused Master Qiao and his eldest son to be too busy. Shíyī hired another master from the town.

    When the family reluctantly sent Xiao Shi to his post, the annual recruitment of the Northwest Army also began.

    The Northwest Army is the largest force stationed in the northwest of the Daren Dynasty, and it is also the most powerful soldier of the Daren Dynasty. The northwest side of the Daren is the Qiang people who are good at fighting. Good at fighting, therefore, the Northwest Army has very high requirements for selecting soldiers. The most basic one is that they must be over fifteen before they can be selected.

    Duanzi was already eager to try, and when he turned fifteen years old, he signed up for the selection of the Northwest Army.

    Duanzi's martial arts surpassed his master's at the age of fourteen. It can be said that he is an invincible player in the martial arts hall. The entire military commander's children in the commander's residence cannot find a single opponent. It is conceivable that the selection of Duanzi was easy. After that, and the excellent performance of Duanzi was also seen by Shangguan, as soon as he entered, he entered the most sharp vanguard camp.

    The vanguard battalion is the troop that takes the lead in the battle. It is the most dangerous and most likely place to lose life. However, everything has two sides. The most dangerous also means the most meritorious service. Where everyone wants to go.

    Duanzi's martial arts are strong and powerful. The eighteenth class is proficient in all martial arts, and he has a deep mind and a sharp mind. He knows the art of war like the back of his hand. The general was praised three times, and he was appreciated by the general. He was promoted step by step to become his right and left hand. By the age of eighteen, he was already a hussar general under the general.

    This year, Duanzi entered the Duwei Mansion with all his glory, and personally proposed to Fan Yu and his husband, intending to marry Fu Ruoyu, the youngest daughter of the Fu family.

    Fan Yu was already very satisfied with this son-in-law, not to mention her daughter's sweetheart for so many years, and naturally she would not disagree, while the others in the Duwei Mansion saw that Duanzi's future was limitless, and no one objected. Duanzi used his own strength to beg to marry Ruoyu.

    In October of the following year, Fu Ruoyu, the young lady of the Duwei Mansion, married Yang Tianle, the Hussar General, with Shili Hongzhuang. From then on, she officially became the wife of her Duanzi brother.

    Duanzi and Ruoyu did not live in Baiyun Village after their marriage, but lived in a house bought by the Yang family in the city, which was convenient for Duanzi to go to the military camp every day, and for Ruoyu to return to her parents' home.

    The following year, Ruoyu gave birth to a little boy for Duanzi, who looked exactly like Duanzi when he was a child. When Shíyī saw it  , she almost thought that time had flown back, and he was back to when Duanzi was a child again.