Chapter 05

Chapter 5

    After eating, Yang Shifeng washed the dishes and chopsticks and didn't see Shiyi in the main room, so he went to the yard to find someone, but he saw Shiyi squatting in front of the chicken coop, holding her cheeks and staring at the chicken in the chicken coop.

    Seeing a chick with such relish, Yang Shifeng was a little funny, thinking that such a little fairy is really cute, and it's not at all different from the way she just threw people out.

    Just as he was about to let her in to take a nap, out of the corner of her eye, she suddenly saw a few black heads appearing outside the fence of her house. A few sneaky men were lying on the outside of the courtyard wall, staring at Shiyi one by two. Look fiercely, eyes open.

    Yang Shifeng immediately shouted angrily: "What are you doing!"

    The few people outside the wall were not afraid of Yang Shifeng's anger, and they did not take him seriously. Instead, they grinned at Yang Shifeng with a provocative smile, and the leading man asked Yang Shifeng, "Yang Shifeng, what is the name of the girl you brought back? Will she live in your house in the future?"

      Everyone doesn't like him, but they can't do anything about him. Who made him the only child of the village chief's family? The village chief and his wife take good care of him. This also caused this person to be very fearless in Baiyun Village.

    Yesterday, he went to town to drink on  flower house. When he came back, he heard from a few good brothers that Yang Shifeng brought back a very beautiful little lady from the mountain. She was as beautiful as a fairy. Song Dawei didn't believe it at first. After Looking, his soul is gone.

    Beautiful, so beautiful, I don't know how many times more beautiful than Wang Meizi, who is recognized as the most beautiful in the ten miles and eight villages. Looking at this one in front of him, he realized how stupid it was that he had tried so hard to marry that Wang Meizi.

    What is Wang Meizi, this is a beauty.

    Song Dawei swallowed his saliva and secretly decided in his heart that he must marry this beauty home and give him a warm bed every day.

    Yang Shifeng looked down at Song Dawei's squinting eyes. Seeing that the village chief took good care of him, he did not act directly, but warned: "You don't stay outside my house wall, hurry up, or else Don't blame me for being rude!"

    Naihe, these idle bastards were not afraid of Yang Shifeng at all, but instead laughed when they heard the words, a man with a sharp mouth and monkey cheeks behind Song Dawei said shamelessly: "We didn't enter your house, we were standing outside . Can you manage it! Besides, we don't look at you when we look at beauty, what is your relationship with others? I want you to manage!"

   The others laughed again.

    Yang Shifeng clenched his fists, stared gloomily at a few people, turned around and entered the room.

    "Haha, this kid got mad at us, he's a coward." Several people outside the fence saw Yang Shifeng leave and were very proud.

     Yang Shifeng was really pissed off, Shiyi finally moved her eyes from the chick to the few people outside the fence, but she didn't speak, just watched with interest.

    A few idiots looked at Shiyi and finally Shiyi looked at them. They all got excited, sorted out their clothes, and showed what they thought was the most beautiful smile, almost like a flower.

    Song Dawei thinks that his charm is infinite, and all women will worship him under his charm, so he gave Shiyi a wink, and gave Shiyi a salute like a scholar in town, "Little lady, Xiaosheng here, Xiaosheng's surname is Song and his name is Song Dawei, I don't know who the little lady's surname is?"