Chapter 50

Yang Shifeng's expression changed, and a sense of panic swept away.

Did she not hear his explanation, got angry, and left? Or did she despise him for going to the village chief's house to be a good guy?

Didn't she say she would never leave? He hasn't spoken to her yet, how could she leave again?

"Shíyī!!!" Yang Shifeng's forehead was dripping with sweat, and one drop slipped into his eyes, causing his eyes to hurt. But he didn't care to wipe it off, and hurriedly ran out the door, he was going to find Shíyī.

Grandpa Yang was coming in from the door, bumped into Yang Shifeng, looked at his grandson in a panic, and asked, "What's wrong? What are you running for?"

"Grandpa, Shíyī is gone, I'm going to find her."

Yang Shifeng rushed out of the house before he could say more, but Grandpa Yang quickly grabbed him and scolded: "What are you panicking! Maybe the girl just went out when she wasn't at home, she won't leave without a word, don't Scare yourself!"

Grandpa Yang patted his forehead with a headache, and there was nothing he could do about his grandson's appearance of being dizzy when he met Shíyī girls. People who love too much are often too fragile and can't bear losing.

Although it has been so many days since Shíyī came back, he knows that his grandson's heart is still hanging in the air.

Yang Shifeng gasped for breath and gradually calmed down. He also knew that what Grandpa said was right, he reluctantly reached out to wipe the sweat from his face, and pulled Grandpa Yang's hand away, "grandpa, I know, I will go to the village. Look for her."

Grandpa Yang nodded and said, "Isn't Xiao Shishi not at home? I guess the two of them went to play."

Yang Shifeng gave a low "Yeah" and followed the path in the village to find a It took a quarter of an hour to finally find Xiao Shi under the persimmon tree at the end of the village. The little guy was looking up at the tree, almost drooling.

And the person on the tree, who is not Shíyī?

Yang Shifeng heaved a long sigh of relief and remained silent for a while, until the expression on his face returned to normal, then he stepped forward and touched Xiao Shi's head, " Little Shi, why are you here?" Only then did Shishi realize that Yang Shifeng was here, and his eyes lit up immediately, "Brother, are you back? My sister and I were picking persimmons, but the persimmons were so high that I couldn't reach them, so my sister went up. My sister is so powerful, I didn't even know it. I can see that my sister is on the tree." Xiao Shishi's eyes were filled with adoration for Shíyī, and he was simply a standard little fanboy.

Yang Shifeng didn't know whether to laugh or cry, and looked up at Shíyī who was flexibly squatting on the tree to pick persimmons.

But Shíyī wrinkled her nose and ignored him, and continued to pick persimmons.

Yang Shifeng touched his nose and shouted up: "Shíyī, come down, I'll pick it for you."

Shíyī ignored it, picked a few more, and saw that the basket was full, then came down from the tree, Showing the basket to Xiao Shi, "Look, there is a full basket!"

Xiao Shi's eyes were almost glowing, "Sister, you are amazing!"

"Go, let's go back and wash and eat!" Shíyī rubbed his small head, took him home, not paying any attention to Yang Shifeng beside him.

Helpless flashed in Yang Shifeng's eyes, he silently followed behind them and walked home, until he entered the house, then suddenly grabbed Shíyī arm and took her to the room, "Shíyī, I have something to tell you. "