Chapter 15

This day was the fifth day that Shíyī gave Grandpa Yang acupuncture. When Shíyī gave the needle as usual, Grandpa Yang, who had always been motionless, suddenly struggled and let out a squeak.

    Yang Shifeng almost thought he had read it wrong, so he rushed up and asked, "Grandpa, what's wrong with you?"

    Grandpa Yang looked at his leg in disbelief, and before he could answer Yang Shifeng's words, he carefully felt the slight pain in his leg, and waited until he found out. After it was not an illusion, his hands trembled with excitement.

    His legs, which he had not felt for more than ten years, felt...

    Grandpa Yang's eyes were wet, and he said tremblingly: "Shi Feng, my legs are conscious, and I feel the pain."

    " Ah..." Yang Shifeng was also stunned, his eyes moved to Grandpa Yang's leg, "Grandpa, do you feel pain?"

    Grandpa Yang nodded, "I feel it, I really feel it."

    Yang Shifeng turned his eyes to Shíyī, murmured: "Shíyī, my grandfather's legs are feeling."

    Shíyī wanted to roll her eyes. She had been treated it for five days, and She was good, if it still didn't recover at all? Then she is not worthy of being scrambled by so many people in the last days, and even the governments of various countries have been dispatched.

     At this time, Uncle Yang had just come over from the next door, and when he was at the door, he heard that his legs were conscious. He was shocked, and ran in immediately and asked excitedly, "Dad, are you conscious in your legs?" He didn't even bother to show his face to Uncle     Yang , and immediately said to him: "Er Shi, Dad's legs are feeling. The injection just now hurts. Dad's legs haven't been conscious for many years!" Grandpa was still excited, and his eyes turned red, "Father, you are getting better, great, great!" 

   Seeing the three men in this family, almost cried, Shíyī made a sound at the right time, " Okay, I'm going to stick the needle again, you guys get out of the way." 

   After speaking, she said to Grandpa Yang, "It may hurt in the future, Grandpa Yang, please bear with it."

    Grandpa Yang nodded with tears in his eyes, "Miss Shíyī, you can just pierce, I'm fine."

    Shíyī nodded, picked up the silver needle and started treatment.

    Because Grandpa Yang's legs improved, Yang Shifeng was happy and planned to cook something delicious to reward Shíyī. Uncle Yang overheard it and thought it was a celebration, so he nodded happily, "It's a good celebration, this is our family. It's been so many years since I was so happy."

    Since the second uncle said so, he must not leave the second uncle to eat delicious food at home, then the second uncle came to eat, others second uncle's family  will surely come.

    To let the second uncle's family eat, Yang Shifeng did not immediately decide, but asked Shíyī opinion, "During this time, the second uncle is also very concerned about the father's legs, and he comes every day, and the second uncle also wants to celebrate for the grandfather. The rest of the second uncle's family will come, and it may be a bit noisy. But just let them go immediately after having a meal, what do you think? If not, we won't call. "

    Shíyī doesn't understand these trivial matters, so she doesn't bother to care, waved her hand and said: "Whatever you want, as long as their family doesn't mess with me, the others don't need to ask me."

    Yang Shifeng sighed and went to arrange it himself.

    Of course, he can’t just burn a few vegetarian dishes to celebrate. For this reason, Yang Shifeng picked up his bow and arrow and went up the mountain again. When he came down again, he was carrying several prey in his hand, enough to cook several large plates of hard dishes.