Chapter 59

The Yang family has no relatives. Grandpa Yang and Yang Shifeng’s only relative now is the second uncle Yang next door, but they don’t communicate much now, so the whole family spends the whole New Year at home, but eating, drinking and chatting every day is more enjoyable than before. to be happy for so many years.

    Grandpa Yang was very happy when he knew that Shíyī was going to build a school. He bluntly said that Shíyī was for the benefit of the people. He took the initiative to ask for help with the desks and chairs in the school. Grandpa Yang spent the whole year working hard on tables and chairs. And Xiaoshi is Grandpa Yang's elementary school apprentice. He is busy behind him, handing wood at one time, and glass of water at other times, like a hard-working little bee.

    As for Yang Shifeng, he thinks about making something delicious every day to make Shíyī eat. Every time he tries a dish, if Shíyī can eat a little, then he will be happy all day, and if Shíyī can't eat it, he will cook it again immediately. Studying other dishes, Shíyī saw him like this, and was willing to cooperate with him, so she kept trying it during the whole Chinese New Year. Although she still didn’t have much appetite, she didn’t lose weight anymore, and her body improved a lot.

    The family was so busy spending the New Year, and the first month came out, and the school building that was originally planned by Shíyī was also put on the agenda.

    The first thing to do at Gai Xuetang is to need manpower. Don't worry about that. There are not many things in the village, but there are many people. Yang Shifeng immediately went to the village chief to talk about it.

    The village chief's hair was mostly white, and his face was wrinkled. He was so old that he didn't have the spirit he had before. However, after listening to what Yang Shifeng said, his cloudy eyes lit up immediately, and he couldn't help it. Asked: "Are you kidding me? Is this true?"

    Yang Shifeng nodded earnestly, "Don't worry about the village, this is of course true, Shíyī wants to use her own money to build a school, and in the future we people from ten miles and eight villages. They can send their children to school, and the tuition fee is very low, and even if they have no money, they can pay for it with food.”

    How could the village chief think that in their poor mountain nest, there would be a good school for the children to study at? The depressed face also burst into excitement, and he kept saying: "Okay, okay, it's really great."

    Yang Shifeng shook the big, withered hand of the village chief, and said, "Village chief, the year is over now, Shíyī means to start building the school now, I think about this and tell the villagers, and ask everyone to help. , anyway, it's just the New Year's day and everyone doesn't have much farm work."

    The village chief nodded again and again, "This is for sure, building a school is a major event, and it is a great thing for each of us. In the future, children in every household can read and write, and everyone has to thank Shíyī for knowing this., now that Doctor Qian Shiyi is out, let the villagers come out if you have the strength, everyone should contribute to this matter. There are many strong laborers in the village, everyone is busy together, and it will be finished soon. "

    The village chief immediately beat gongs and drums to hold a village meeting. The whole village gathered on the ground in the east of the village and told everyone about it at the meeting. Needless to say, it caused a sensation among everyone. Chatted and discussed.

    "Really? We can also have a school here? Isn't it only in the town?"

    "Wouldn't that mean that there will also be a very learned master to come to our village to teach children? Our village will also have literate people in the future?"