Chapter 68

Chapter 68

    In the evening, Shíyī sat cross-legged on the bed, put Xiao Duanzi between her legs, took the gift he received during the day, and showed the little fat man the same way.

    "Come on, little fat man, this is the little bracelet your grandma Wang gave you, take a look."

    Little fat man's eyes turned with the bracelet, his mouth opened, making a squeaking sound, and his little fleshy hand stretched out to grab it , want to caught it..

    Shíyī was dangling with the bracelet, just to prevent him from touching it, making the little fat man scream.

    Yang Shifeng looked at both mother and son and couldn't help shaking his head, seeing the fat son's cry, the flesh on his face trembled, and he had to come out to maintain order, "Okay, don't tease him, look He's so anxious."

    Shíyī clicked her tongue, "Look at other people's one-month-old children who just eat, sleep, sleep, and eat, why is this little fat guy in our family so energetic, he will still ask for something, and he will wow if he doesn't take it. Hmm, isn't this normal?" Could it be because her physique is special, so the children born are also different?

    "Bullshit!" Yang Shifeng lowered his head and kissed the little fat man's chubby cheek, his face full of love, "Our Duanzi's are just smarter and stronger than other children, this is a good thing, there is nothing abnormal."

    Little fat man "Wow" twice.

    Looking at Yang Shifeng's loving father, Shíyī felt that he didn't see it, and directly put the small bracelet on the little fat man's wrist, which was just right.

    "Grandma Wang also told me that she bought a bigger one on purpose. This bracelet is for a one-year-old child, so I'll put it on him when he's a little bigger, but you see, it won't fall off when he wears it now. , why do you need to wait a little longer, oh, this fat one~"

    Yang Shifeng grinned, holding his own Duanzi's fat hand and didn't say anything. It was the little fat man, staring at the bracelet on his hand and giggling, revealing his pink gums.

    "Look at the way you look like a money fan!" Shíyī picked his double chin in disgust, and then handed a cute cloth tiger to him, "Come on, and also, this is your father's good brother Dazhu Uncle brought it for you, the cloth tiger made by your uncle Dazhu's aunt for you , is cute, isn't it?"

    The cloth tiger is plump and has the word "king" on his head. He doesn't look fierce at all, but rather cute. It's better to use it as a toy for children. Shíyī is very grateful to Dazhu and his wife for their kindness.

    Sure enough, the cloth tiger attracted the attention of the little fat man, and immediately moved his eyes to the cloth tiger and stopped moving.

    Shíyī didn't tease the little fat man again this time, put the cloth tiger on his stomach and let him play by himself, and turned to Yang Shifeng: "You good brother has a heart, not only made a toy for Fatty. , He also gave a red envelope, there is still a lot of money, is it a bit heavy?"

    "It's okay, I grew up with him, and we used to eat a lot of food in his house when we were young. My aunt is also good to me, our  relationship is good, we will go to his house in the future, and we will pay it back."

    "Okay, that's good."

    Shíyī picked up other things to play with the little fat man, and finally, Shíyī picked up the second uncle Yang. The lred envelope he gave was opened, and it contained two hundred pennies.