Chapter 42

Together with Grandpa Yang, Yang Shifeng and Grandpa Yang spent four days before and after finally tying up the shelves, counters and various wooden boxes. Next, as long as they go to the town and bring all the goods back in, they can officially open.

Grandpa Yang couldn't wait in his heart. In the past few days, many people from the village came to buy things at home one after another, and even people from other villages came to buy things when they heard the wind. Almost all the things that Yang Shifeng brought back were sold. It's more than half of the way out. I originally planned to sell it when it opened, but now it looks like they have to buy it again.

Many of the things that people wanted have not yet entered the house, so everyone urged Yang Shifeng to hurry in and come back.

Such a good business made Grandpa Yang so happy that he couldn't keep his mouth shut. All the worries in his heart that he was afraid of losing money in doing business were all gone, and only the determination to do business well was left. Now that everything was ready, he immediately waved his hand. Said: "Shi Feng, I'm too old, I can't stand it in the town, you can take Shíyī to the town to buy goods, get the stuff back in early, and our house will open early. By the way, remember to buy some firecrackers and let's have some fun. It's a big deal anyway."

Yang Shifeng nodded: "Okay, I'll go in the morning."

Grandpa Yang stood up again and walked outside: "I'll go talk to the villagers and ask if they want to talk to us tomorrow morning. Let 's go to the town with the family's donkey cart."

Yang Shifeng felt helpless at Grandpa Yang's lack of leisure at the moment, shook his head and smiled, and went into the house to move the things that he was going to bring to the town tomorrow into the donkey cart one by one. .

Shíyī watched him busy with his work, and wrote down the things she was going to buy tomorrow with a pen again.

Shíyī wrote a lot, and wrote down everything she remembered. Seeing that Yang Shifeng was busy there, she said to him: "Yang Shifeng, listen to what I wrote and see if there are any mistakes. Yes ."

Yang Shifeng put down what he was holding and stopped to listen carefully. After listening Shíyī reading, he thought for a moment and added, "There are still candles, grass paper and cool oil for mosquito repellent. In addition, the firecrackers that Grandpa asked to buy should also be Write it down."

Shíyī suddenly added these four things on the paper, raised her head and smiled at Yang Shifeng, "Your memory is much better than mine." If he learns words, he should be very fast.

Thinking of this, Shíyī had an idea and immediately patted the table, "Yang Shifeng, come here."

Yang Shifeng looked at her suspiciously, "What are you doing?

" sit down."

Shíyī moved to him and sat next to him, pointed to the paper in her hand and said, "Hey, how about I teach you how to read words in the future? You have such a good memory, you will definitely learn it soon."

"Lettering? "Yang Shifeng was slightly surprised, because this was something he never thought of. The people in the village are basically illiterate, and so is Yang Shifeng. When he was a child, he spent all day thinking about what he could get to fill his stomach, and it would be good to survive. Now, where did the money and mood come from to study and study, when he grew up, he would naturally not think about this matter. He never thought that he would be able to read.

Shíyī really wanted him to be able to read, and said, "Learning to read is much more convenient, and you won't be fooled when you go to town in the future. More importantly, our family has to keep accounts when doing business. That's it, I'm busy during the day and don't have time, so I'll teach you an hour every night from now on, okay?"