Chapter 41

r

"I...I can speak!" Song Juanhua's tears flowed down suddenly, the torture of being unable to speak for so many days has been deeply engraved in her heart, making her extremely painful There is remorse, she regrets that she shouldn't provoke Shíyī, she just hopes that time can be reversed. Now she doesn't care about her face at all, as long as she can speak, she can kneel down and kowtow. In the future, she doesn't want to come here anymore, and she doesn't want to meet Shíyī again, she will definitely hide away.

Uncle Yang was also very excited. He never knew how painful it was for the husband and wife to not be able to communicate. Because Song Juanhua became mute, the family was in a mess, and the two youngest children were in trouble. His heart was broken, it's okay, it's finally back to normal.

Uncle Yang wiped his face and thanked Shíyī again, "Thank you, Doctor Shíyī, we will never bother you again in the future, don't worry." After speaking, he supported Song Juanhua and left.

Grandpa Yang in the donkey shed turned his head and sighed heavily. He was extremely disappointed with his second son, "If he could have taken care of her earlier, would there still be so many things?"

Yang Shifeng didn't respond, his face was expressionless. continue to do her own carpentry work.

Shíyī didn't say anything when she saw it. She got off the swing and walked into the utility room next to the kitchen, which has now been changed to her medical room.

There are also white walls and shiny floors inside. The original bed was placed against the wall. The sheets and quilts on it were very clean. There was still a smell of sunshine. Shíyī knew that it was often taken out for drying. There is also a shelf next to the bed with a water basin and towels, which can be used to sanitize hands.

On the other side of the wall is a large wooden shelf with three floors in total. There are some sun-dried herbs on it. When Shíyī picked it up , She saw that these herbs were all the ones that she taught Yang Shifeng to identify. Some of them were used to treat headaches and fever. Some are for stomach upsets. It seemed he remembered it all.

Shíyī turned her head around again. Next to the shelf was a large desk. In addition to the basic pen, ink, paper and inkstone, there was a pulse pillow on it. I don't know where this person got it.

This pharmacy has everything that it should have, and it is not worse than the medical clinic she has seen in the city, and the whole room is full of medicinal fragrance, which makes people feel comfortable to treat diseases in it.

Shíyī sat behind the desk and watched all this quietly, her heart was full.

In the past life, she was always alone, and have never been treated like this. She always felt neat and tidy, and that feelings were a waste of time, she should thank God for letting her come here and meet Yang Shifeng, this big fool.

"Girl, come out and see the car, it's ready!" At this moment, Grandpa Yang's high voice came from outside.

Shíyī immediately stood up and walked out. At a glance, she saw a trolley made in the yard, and it could be used to sit people and pull goods after connecting it behind the donkey.

Grandpa Yang looked very happy, and lifted the handle of the scooter and pushed it forward, "Come on, girl, it's not a problem to pull a dozen people on this scooter."

Although the wheel is made of wood, it is very sleek. When the wheels are rolling, the sound is very low, and it goes smoothly. It looks good at first sight. However, Shíyī thinks that this bare scooter is not very good. Not to mention that it is easy for people to fall off when sitting on it, it is just to buy goods. In case of bumps, it is estimated that Everything has to fall.