Chapter 09

Chapter 9

    "Shut up!" Shíyī felt that the man in his ear was too noisy, and the fish were too arrogant to come.

    Song Dawei was reprimanded, his face changed a few times, and finally he suppressed the fire and said with a smile: "Okay, okay, I won't say it, I won't say it, don't be angry, little lady."

    Coincidentally, after this person closed his mouth, a fish quickly swam past Shíyī eyes. Shíyī hands  quickly plunged into the water. In the next second, a fish was inserted into the wooden stick.

    Song Dawei was stunned by this scene. He looked at Shíyī in disbelief, as if his eyes were hallucinating.

    Shíyī pulled the fish off the stick and put it in a watery puddle on the side of the road, and then continued to stare into the water with the stick. She wanted to catch another fish so that she could eat two.

    In Song Dawei's view, Shíyī cold-faced ignoring and engrossed appearance not only does not feel bad, but feels that she is not at all different from the women she has seen before. She is not an ordinary woman at first glance, and is particularly attractive. .

    Song Dawei swallowed his saliva, the desire in his eyes became more intense, and he said with a face: "Little lady, I don't know what your name is, you see, we are all from the same village, we can't see you when you look up, even your name. I don’t know how bad it is, it’s not easy to say hello when we meet in the future, tell me your name.”

    Shíyī didn’t want to pay attention to this person, but the appearance of this person babbling and vowing to never give up is really annoying. People are tired, it seems that it is not enough to ignore them today.    

    Siyi tickled the corner of her mouth, turned her head and smiled at Song Dawei, "I can't tell others my name easily, but..."

    Song Dawei hurriedly asked, "but what?"

After drinking some water in the river, "I like to eat fish. If you can catch me three big fish before dark, I will tell you my name."

    Three big fish? Song Dawei had never fished in the river before, so he was a little clueless, but when he thought about how relaxed he was when he caught a big fish just now, his confidence came. He felt that he was a big man. A little girl is poor, three big fish are estimated to be caught in less than half an hour, very simple.

    So, he confidently agreed: "Okay, no problem, we've agreed, as soon as I catch it, tell me your name."

    Shíyī nodded simply, "As long as you catch it, I won't break my promise."

    Song Dawei looked confident, "Then it's settled, little lady, just wait."

    Shíyī smiled, put away her wooden stick, turned around and picked a lotus leaf from the river and put it on the ground, put  the leaf As soon as she sat down, she started to look at Song Dawei.

    Song Dawei was so excited when the beauty looked at him like this. He felt power all over his body. He took off his shoes and rolled up his trousers and went down the river. He bent over like someone else was catching a fish, his hands were fluttering and his eyes were dead. Staring at the surface of the river, looking ready to pounce at any time.

    The posture is similar, but it's just an empty handle. When a fish swam past him, he saw it and immediately threw himself down hard. He almost fell into the water. And that fish has long since disappeared.

    Song Dawei's face froze, he looked at Shíyī, hehe laughed dryly, "Hehe, I didn't pay attention just now, this time I am fully focused, I will definitely catch it."