Chapter 65

Xiaoshi has always been diligent and conscientious, the Master also praised him highly, and he himself never admits defeat. This is the first time they have heard him admit that others are better than him.

    Shíyī asked curiously, "Who is better than you?"

    "That's my roommate Lei Zi."

    "Lei Zi?" Shíyī suddenly remembered the child who was eating poorly on the school day, "Yes. Isn't it the one you said his family lives far away?"

    Xiao Shishi nodded, "Well, it's him, he has to walk a long way to get home every day, and he walks all by himself, no one takes him. "

    Grandpa Yang asked curiously from the side: "Then how do you say he is better than you?"

    Xiao Shi replied: "Although we are both number one, he has to walk a long way every day, and he has returned home." He has to feed the pigs, feed the chickens, and pick up firewood. He has to do a lot of things, but he can't read as seriously as I do. Moreover, he got a perfect score in the math test, which is better than me, but his literature is not as good as me, because His handwriting is not as good as mine, so he is not as good as me in the test."

    Grandpa Yang patted Xiao Shishi's head encouragingly, "Then he is good at arithmetic, and you are good at literature. ."

    Xiao Shi shook his head very seriously, "No, I still think he is better. His handwriting is not as good as mine because he doesn't have a pen and paper, so he can only write on the ground with charcoal, and I have The pen and paper that my sister bought for me, I can practice."

What Xiao Shi said was very objective, not jealous because others were better than him, but instead admitted his own shortcomings and praised others for their greatness, which made Shíyī very pleased, the pattern of this younger brother is still very good, promising!

    However, Shíyī was more concerned about the Lei Zi in Xiao Shi Shi's mouth. She still remembered that child, who was dressed in shabby clothes and only had two thick noodles for lunch.

    "Xiao Shi, is it difficult for you to sit at the same table at his house?"

    Xiao Shishi thought about it and said, "I don't know very well either. Leizi doesn't like to talk much, so he lowers his head and reads books every day. But I know that his family There is only one grandfather, he seems to have no parents."

    Shíyī heard the words and probably knew the family situation of this child, and he was definitely not wealthy. But the little guy is quite arrogant.

    Yang Shifeng also guessed the situation of this child. It must be the same as when he was a child. He lives with his grandfather. Although he is poor, his grandfather loves him very much, so he is willing to send him to study, hoping that he can learn some skills.

    Yang Shifeng took this in his heart, and when he was lying on the bed with Shíyī at night, he helped Shíyī rub her legs and said what was in his heart: "Shíyī, I have an idea, I think, We can discuss with Master Qiao, and give some rewards to other children."

    After listening , Shíyī immediately understood what Yang Shifeng meant, "You want to reward the children who did well in the exams in the school? For example, that Lei Lei Son?"

    Being seen through by Shíyī, Yang Shifeng nodded a little embarrassedly, but he has now made clear Shíyī intentions for him, and he will no longer be afraid that Shíyī thinks he is a bad person as before, now they are husband and wife,  The most intimate couple who can say anything, they can say what they think.