✥• 4 •✥ Second Senior Brother.

After being a teacher and apprentice for many years, no matter how amused he was, he had never had a chance to see this kid's expression like this.

At this moment, Guangling Xianjun suddenly found out that it seems that he still raises the fox cub as his daughter, which brings him more fun.

In the future, you can also see the shocked eyes of others.

"Master's daughter?" 

But soon, the Qing Jun youth's face became gentle again, and even his tone and words were gentle and polite.

Seeing that the little girl who seemed to be a mixed-race was still sleeping, he instinctively lowered his voice so as not to wake her up and said in a harmonious voice,

"In that case, do you want to clean up the little sister's residence?" 

The Shuangxiu Grand Ceremony brought back a daughter, and there was no sign of her mother. It was common for this child to be a mixed race, and the young man accepted it quickly.

He has already restrained his shock, and he has carefully prepared to discuss all kinds of matters for this child to settle down here.

Guangling Xianjun seemed to understand the character of his disciple, so he glanced at him indifferently, looking at the warm smile on the corner of his mouth, he snorted and stuffed the little guy into his fur again.

The little guy rolled expertly into his arms, her tail twitched.

Big red tail. It looks a little dry.

With a flutter, a little fox fur floated in the air.
Obviously malnourished, as if starving.

The handsome and elegant young man thought calmly.

"Let me sort out my side hall for her." 

Immortal Lord Guangling seemed to have found a new pleasure in making his disciples break their skills for a moment. He touched the ears of the little guy in his arms and said with a smile, 

" My daughter, of course you have to use the best in everything, eh?"

It seemed very pleasant and liked the look of the child.

The young Qing Jun agreed in a low voice and was about to tidy up the side hall, but just after taking two steps, he turned back and said softly to Immortal Guangling, 

"When the master is away, the teacher in charge has come to ask the disciple where the master is, and said thousand mile Sound Transmission contact. I can't see Master."

"I didn't care about him." 

Immortal Guangling said indifferently.

He saw the sound transmission jade slip, but he was not interested in opening it.
He was tired of hearing about Chen Zhi and rotten millet. If there is something urgent, the headmaster has a more secure means of contacting him.

Faced with the fact that he seems to be not so respectful to the real master, and he has not yet taken over the voice transmission of the real master, the young Qing Jun seems to be indifferent, and continues, 

"Eldest brother killed three demons in the demon realm, and made a great contribution, ahead of the front line. The Master Shou Shi relies on him very much. And this time when the sect is opened, the meaning of the master teacher is to ask the master to select a few more disciples to be seated."

His voice was still gentle and subtle, not loud, but he turned a few Everything is explained. After saying this, the clear and gentle young man left quickly.

Guangling Xianjun narrowed his eyes and looked at the back of this considerate, gentle, handsome and elegant disciple.

He looked back and touched the little guy who was sleeping soundly, hugging her fat tail and humming in her sleep.

"You're better off, " he whispered.

But thinking about how he didn't know how to run away, and dared to rush to recognize his father, relying on himself not to let go, Immortal Guangling felt subtly that this kind of cleverness was probably limited.

He looked thoughtfully at the little guy curled up in his arms.

This child's body is full of spiritual energy, and she has already drawn Qi into her body at a young age, and has already established a foundation.

Even if the demon cultivator has always cultivated faster than the human cultivation, but such a young child can build a foundation, and the foundation is so solid, and the cultivation base is firmly consolidated, it seems that it is not something that ordinary demon cultivators can do.

Being born with a powerful spiritual energy, quickly reaching the foundation of foundation building, and being a mixed blood, with excellent roots, the child's mother is indeed matched with the pure-blooded monster that his consciousness swept over.

Only the most pure-blooded and powerful demon cultivator can give birth to such an outstanding child, but in his memory, there does not seem to be a fox demon cultivator who can achieve such a level.

The red fox of the immortal rank, he has never heard of such a strong person appearing in the cultivation world.

Also, who is the father of this child?
Guangling Xianjun thought casually.

To be able to get the love of a pure-blooded demon cultivator, it should not be a nameless person.

But this person never appeared.

When he entered the cave mansion today, the mixed-race cub was already starving to eat grass. It can be seen that since the death of her mother, her father has not appeared.

Even though she has been waiting for her father to pick her up.

But the man who should have appeared did not come to take her back to raise as she thought. It seems like...  presumably abandoned.