134

"Naturally." After Guangling Xianjun said this, he let them go out to play.

The fox cub was extremely happy, and unexpectedly, dragged four fat tails and jumped to the ground, ah, and sat on the ground again.

Her hairy ears lay down and didn't move.

Lin Qingya reluctantly looked at her mellow little back. Although she was not kind, she wanted to laugh.

On the contrary, Jiang Hai, who didn't have too many feelings, was able to walk over with a blank face, pick up this group of pitiful cubs, and take her out to relax.

The chubby fox cub was carried out like this, and the green fox licked his front paws and jumped behind him.

Guangling Xianjun didn't care that the big black dog's enthusiastic "woo woo" sound came from outside the door, and he didn't care that the mountain was almost a zoo, and only said to Lin Qingya, "Lin Qingjing is in the late Yuanying period, if this kid is weird, You can't be soft-hearted."

Lin Qingya replied with a smile, "This disciple understands."

He has never been soft-hearted towards Lin Qingjing, but Lin Qingjing never ran to him too much before to ask for death, and he was too lazy to do it.

But if Lin Qingjing was serious about him, Lin Qingya's sword would never be weak.

He was going to take a leave of absence from the real head teacher and accompany Guangling Xianjun and Zhizhi to the Peacock Clan's territory, but Zhizhi was already carried by Jiang Hai to his favorite small garden.

Wounded hearts come and go quickly, facing the beautiful scenery, who still remembers the tail sinking just now.

She spread out her four fat tails and tanned her hair in the sun. Seeing Jiang Hai closing her eyes and cultivating, she poked at the red-gold flame, who was still lying on her shoulder, and said in a low voice, "Xiaojin, you are very happy. Is it?"

"Of course!" The red-gold flame turned into a three-legged bird, and said with flames all over his body  akimbo, "If Lao Tzu returns as a demon, then the vixen will hit three with one wing!" The tail hooks people, when Xiao Jin is a dead bird! ?

What's more, when the fox clan began to appear in front of Zhizhi, they were going to attend the banquet where the demon cultivators gathered, Xiao Jin was too worried.

There are monsters coveting their own cubs everywhere. If they don't get their monsters back, how can Lord Xiaojin protect his contracted objects?

In order to make the fox look forward to him more, Xiao Jin decided to further impress him with his image, and said to the fox cub, "I am not only strong, but also very handsome! Really! The world praises me for being beautiful! Don't Speaking of fox spirits, peacock spirits are far inferior to me in terms of appearance!"

Because of his conceit, Xiaojin snorted twice, "I won't show up, and now even fox spirits dare to jump in front of me. Someday. I'll burn its tail!" The three-legged bird said viciously.

"Wow!" After being told repeatedly that her little Jin was born beautiful, Zhizhi's eyes really lit up.

She and Xiao Jin grew up together, and Xiao Jin was just a fire in her memory.

It turned out to be really handsome and handsome.

"However, the Scarlet Blood Demon Lord is very cunning and cruel, I hope Xianjun is careful." Xiao Jin said softly.

"I'll remind Daddy. Xiaojin, it's good that you care about Daddy too."

"Who cares?! Immortal monarch who lied to you to climb the wall! Don't think I don't know!" 

Chijin Flame snorted loudly and turned into a ball The fire rushed into Zhizhi's body, and lay still on her spinning golden core.

Zhizhi smiled brightly. She received the exact news from the Vientiane Sect that the great elder of the Peacock clan had returned to the clan, and she preemptively collected the reincarnation pill.

This pot is another eight reincarnation pills, and the real head teacher didn't want it this time.

"One life-saving elixir is enough. If you have more, leave it to other people who need it more." The master teacher felt that one was enough for the cultivator who stayed in the sect all day and didn't often leave.

The rest should be distributed to those monks who need elixir the most who are still fighting against the demons in the demon domain.

He kept saying to Zhizhi, "Zhizhi must keep one for herself this time, understand?" Zhizhi fed the last reincarnation pill to the dead red fox. Wasted, I just feel worried that Zhizhi has no elixir to protect himself, and I feel uneasy.

Now that another reincarnation pill has been released, he babbled.

Although she rambles, but Zhizhi loves to hear this kind of concern for herself.

She seriously agreed, and because the three masters and apprentices of Guangling Xianjun didn't want it this time, she asked someone to send it to Lei Fan, asking him to watch and help the monk who needed the elixir.

The headmaster was right.

Those who need elixir are the monks of the Demon Domain.

She kept two for herself just in case.

After she was all packed up, Guangling Xianjun took her to the Peacock Clan's clan.

The red gold flame usually doesn't like to show his head, but this time he turned into a small flame bird, standing on the shoulders of the fox cub with his whole body on fire.

They fled all the way, and they met the Wanli Boat of the Hehuan Sect on the way. The Sect Master of the Hehuan Sect warmly invited them to board the boat. Zhizhi only felt that there were many handsome brothers and sisters on this Wanli boat, and some were familiar. Crowded over and pinched her fat claws.

Because there were too many people, Chijin Flame was squeezed so hard that he almost passed out, and he couldn't set fire to it, so he went back to Zhizhi's dantian and closed himself.

"So, are you planning to go to the Demon Realm too? Well, we still have a partner." The Sect Master of the Hehuan Sect was going to kick his son to the Demon Realm, but he was worried and wanted to go together.

However, because he chased and killed the Sect Master of Ten Thousand Demon Sect a few days ago, forcing the Sect Master of Ten Thousand Demon Sect to be almost helpless, he could be regarded as having a bad breath.

He sat opposite Xianjun Guangling and said with a smile, "But it's a pity that you didn't go after the Wan Mozong surnamed Jiang. When they ran away, I also saw the Xiangshui of Taiyizong."

Thinking of Xiangshui, who was in a panic at that time, he couldn't help laughing and said, "It's not right for a good fair and a good person to be the bereaved dog of a magic cultivator. However, I don't think the surnamed Jiang does not seem to love her very much, and takes care of her more when she runs away It's her daughter."

When the cultivator of Zhengdao was chasing the demon cultivator, Xiangshui was caught by other demon cultivators, but the Sect Master of Wan Mozong personally carried Long Xuyu.