❧•.131

However, this kind of old past, the patriarch of the fox clan is not a party, so he will not talk nonsense.

The fox clan is arrogant.

The past is past.

Why bother to investigate whether it is true or false?

As long as Zhizhi is real, nothing else matters.

"Let's go. This Yiyang is so embarrassed to come to the door."

If someone else was the father, thinking about what he had done in front of the cubs, he would not have the face to come and recognize his relatives.

didn't expect Xianjun Yiyang to be so thick-skinned, he had done so many disgusting things, he still had the nerve to reveal the truth to Zhizhi.

Thinking of this, Immortal Guangling's face turned cold... Immortal Lord Yiyang didn't know Zhizhi already knew who her biological father was, so he came suddenly.

Has he ever thought how impulsive it is to go to Zhizhi and say, "I am your father", how much impact it will have on Zhizhi? Has he ever thought about whether Zhizhi can accept this sudden father?

Also, can Zhizhi accept that once he cherished another child in front of her.

The so-called love is nothing but selfishness, just to satisfy his own ridiculous feelings of being a father.

Also, if you have nothing, you can use Zhizhi as a life-saving straw?

If Zhizhi still wanted to see Immortal Lord Yiyang's dantian shattered and struggling, Immortal Lord Guangling really wanted to chop up this bitch directly.

But now, when he saw that Immortal Lord Yiyang's breath was weak and his realm was obviously going backwards, Immortal Monarch Guangling felt that it was not bad.

He just smiled and hugged Zhizhi and was about to go back to the main hall. The fox clan chief had a faint smile on his face and he was accustomed to walking beside him. By the way, he teased the fox cub who was tired and wanted to lie down. .

Guangling Xianjun suddenly stopped and looked at him coldly.

"You haven't returned to the fox clan yet?"

He thought he had recovered.

How majestic when the endless sea smashed thousands of demon cultivators with one tail.

Now that they have recovered, the fox clan probably still has a lot of trouble to deal with, so they don't have to stay in the Vientiane Sect, right?

His dojo does not keep other foxes.

The patriarch of the fox clan smiled and said to him in a harmonious voice, "I'll accompany Zhizhi again." He was not interested in the Tianhu residence where Zhizhi's mother stayed.

Although there are rumors of the fox clan saying that there may be a treasure of the heavenly fox in the residence, and maybe they will find the secret of how to advance to the nine-tailed level, but the fox cub's mother herself is only three-tailed.

After cultivating in the Tianhu residence for a long time, it is still only three tails in the Mahayana period. It can be seen that even if the so-called secret exists, not every fox family can enjoy it.

In this case, he is satisfied that he has five tails now. As for the fox residence that day, it doesn't matter where it is. Since it has disappeared, there is no need to find it again.

The fox clan in the cultivation world has its own way of survival and cultivation.

He smiled while looking at Zhizhi. Guangling Xianjun hugged his heavy fat girl and said to him, "This is my daughter." He never thought that he would give half of the fox cubs to the fox clan.

"I know." The patriarch of the fox clan was still gentle.

He's like a sticky bean bag.

Slimy and mellow.

Immortal Guangling narrowed his eyes and snorted coldly, no longer caring about him, holding the fox cub who yawned after scolding Immortal Yiyang with his fists clenched and ready to return to the main hall.

Just two steps away, Zhizhi suddenly thought that his senior brother was still thrown in front of Shui Jing.

She hurriedly grabbed Xianjun Guangling's clothes and said, "Daddy and I will go to the side hall. Senior brother, senior brother is still waiting for me."

She just left the side hall because of the uninvited guest of Immortal Yiyang. It's been so long, Guangling Xianjun pouted and said, "Maybe he is no longer in front of the water mirror."

This is obviously jealous that the disciple has a good relationship with the cub.

The fox cub saw through him, posted it to him, and said happily, "That's not possible. I just told the senior brother to wait for Zhizhi, and the senior brother must still be waiting for me."