❧•. 75. shameless.

Zhizhi answered decisively.

Lin Qingya had already lowered his face, looking at the handsome young man in front of him who was about the same age as him.

"What does Taiyizong mean?" 

He passed over him and went directly to ask Zhizhi for precious treasures in public. Who did Taiyizong think he was?

In this way, Xuyu walked in front of Zhi Zhi pitifully and if Zhi Zhi sympathized with her pitiful, coaxing and deceiving, they would be able to deceive Zhi Zhi's Jiaozhu for nothing.

If Zhizhi refuses, it means that Zhizhi is cruel. will not save the weak and slender girl who needs help?

So many people are watching, instead of asking him this older person, they directly ask Zhizhi in front of him, this is not a calculation, what is bullying a child?

Cut love?

Why didn't you cut your head off?

He sank his face, the breath on his body slowly sank, and Na Si Xin looked at Lin Qingya's cold eyes and didn't know what to say for a while.

He felt breathless in front of Lin Qingya again.

"Fellow Daoist, listen to my explanation." He said hurriedly.

Lin Qingya had already walked in front of Zhizhi.

Jiang Hai reached out and pulled the gourd behind him.

The fox cub poked her head behind her two senior brothers.

"Qingya... Qingya Daojun. I, I just really need it, I... this, this junior sister just uses Jiaozhu as accessories, but it can save my life..." 

Subconsciously looked back. Lin Qingjing, who was trying his best to endure, Long Xuyu could not help but avoid Lin Qingya's unsmiling eyes.

She just wants to beg for something that others don't need.

She heard Lin Qingya's Qingyue's voice softly asking, "Long Xuyu." He nominated the surname Dao and he didn't even call the righteous "Junior Sister", so he was clearly angry.

The girl in Tsing Yi tried to avoid Lin Qingya's gaze in a panic, but she heard him ask indifferently, 

"You are not too young to beg a treasure from my junior sister. You are so shameless. Why, just because it is useful to you ,you can be righteous and beg for nothing? Are you from Taiyizong, are all beggars?"

If you say that the spring breeze blowing your face is heartbreaking, you are talking about Lin Qingya.

But if you say bad words to hurt people, it's also Lin Qingya.

He looked at Long Xuyu and the corner of his mouth raised a slight arc.

"cried and cried in front of my young junior sister and asked my junior sister to give up love? Who are you? Are you worthy? Why, the Taiyizong doesn't care enough, and ask the Vientianezong for pity? You are so pitiful, the Taiyizong can't protect you, ask my young junior sister for help, does Tai Yizong know? You are too greedy, do you think you are the princess of the cultivation world?"

He said such words, Long Xuyu couldn't help in the eyes of many righteous disciples who came over curiously. When saw someone, she couldn't help but shed tears, and choked up again, defending again, 

"I just, I just want to ask for a Jiaozhu. Jewelry is useless..."

"Jiaozhu is so precious. you are too embarrassed to say a so-called request, as a piece of jewelry to fools people. Can you take it away if it's useless? I can't blame it for the daughter of the Heijiao Patriarch, she really has courage. Jiaozhu can also ignore it and say It's useless accessories." 

Jiang Hai said blankly behind Lin Qingya, "There is also a way to bully children. "

What said to them, brother and sister, Lin Qingjing was  forbearer at first and suddenly became furious.

"Enough!" 

He stood up, put Long Xuyu behind him, stared at Lin Qingya and said, 

"Lin Qingya, you are so vicious. Xuyu is waiting for Jiaozhu to save her life, but you have to humiliate her like this!"