✤. 6 .✤ meet shishu, Zhangjiao Zhengren.

While sighing, he waved his hand.
The forgotten fire feather pillow on the corner flew into his hands.

In the blink of an eye, qinya's slender figure disappeared into the night.

His breath did not restrain, and he did not care that Immortal Guangling's cold consciousness swept over him.

When his figure disappeared, the Guangling Xianjun in the main hall sneered. looked down at the little guy who was sleeping soundly in his arms, and said softly, 

"Your senior brother is still worried about you. "

Even if he doesn't bring Zhizhi in tonight, I'm afraid that soon, Lin Qingya, who was already standing there watching Zhizhi come all the way, will also take this little guy away.

But why should he ask his disciples to help him carry her away?

Guangling Xianjun had obviously forgotten that he didn't open the door for his little girl at first, and looked on indifferently, hoping that she would leave "sensibly".

But since he had already brought the child in, Immortal Guangling put her on a jade couch that was very close to him in the main hall.

The jade was cold, and the fox cubs curled up into a small ball.

Guangling Xianjun pouted.

Raising cubs is a hassle.

While disgusted, he turned out the snow-white fur that had shielded the cub from the wind and spread it on the treasure couch.

Rarely patiently spread the warm fur and turned it into a fluffy nest. He put a small cub into this small nest.

When she left his embrace, the sleeping child struggled to open her eyes and grabbed the hem of his sleeve.

"I'm here." 

Xianjun Guangling paused and touched her little head.

The child who received this assurance seemed relieved, loosened his sleeves, picked up her tail and fell asleep in the small nest on the treasure couch.

Looking at her, Immortal Guangling did not smile, but sat aside and looked at the child for a long time.

It wasn't until the night passed and the little guy started rubbing her eyes and kicking her short legs in the warm nest, and it seemed that she was about to wake up, and then Xianjun Guangling got up from the treasure couch.

He was about to leave the hall, but when he heard the subtle noise behind him, he did not leave for a moment, but walked back to the treasure couch.

She saw the sleeping little guy with red cheeks open her eyes, and immediately looked around. When she saw the beautiful man who was squinting at her not far away, her eyes suddenly lit up with a cheerful smile, and she reached out her hand, She called out skillfully,

 "Daddy!" 

The happy look on her face was like the happiest thing in life when she woke up every day to see her daddy for the first time.

Incredibly simple.

Just a little bit of it makes me feel very satisfied.

Immortal Guangling's fingertips moved, reached out and took her over, watching her raise her tail and rub her eyes.

"Do you like to sleep here?" 

A smile appeared on Immortal Guangling's face.
This smile made Zhizhi feel that it seemed more beautiful than Daddy's smile yesterday.

But her daddy looks prettier every day than before, so it should be a good smile.

She became more confident in her father every day, and was not surprised that this smile was a little warmer. She hugged Immortal Emperor Guangling and nodded seriously, 

"I like it!" 

The side hall was arranged by Lin Qingya himself, so it must be appropriate.

"But Daddy is here. Don't go back to the side hall, I'll sleep with Daddy here." 

Although the couch is not big, she just slept in Daddy's room instead of listening to her mother tell stories when she lived with her former mother. , was coaxed to sleep by her mother, but Zhizhi was already very satisfied.

She tilted her head and thought about it, and said seriously to Immortal Guangling, 

"The side hall is very good, but I like a place with a father."