❧•.53. Brothers and Sister

having a third senior brother in the family seems to have no change in ZhiZhi's life.

She, the third senior brother, is a person who is dedicated to ascetic cultivation.

After receiving guidance from Immortal Lord Guangling, Jiang Hai practiced at the peak every day.

There was a sea of ​​clouds on the opposite side, and the handsome young man held the spirit sword in his hand and slashed in the direction of the sea of ​​clouds over and over again.

The sword light mixed with sharp aura rolled over the sea of ​​clouds, and the sea of ​​clouds was turbulent.

Zhizhi was playing around with her tail flicking, and when she saw it from time to time, she felt that her third senior brother was very serious and hardworking.

Moreover, listening to Lin Qingya's emotion, Jiang Hai was actually a natural born sword cultivator.

It didn't take long for him to cultivate his own sword intent.

The sword-like energy of the sword, like an icy long dragon, swept the entire cloud together, cutting out a long vacancy, revealing a clear blue sky.

When a special, not much evil spirit, but full of icy sword intent swept the sky, the fox cub and her little friend, the black dog, head to head and lie on the back of the tree in the distance, with big eyes and small eyes, they all think it's amazing .

She lay motionless behind the tree, lest she would affect Jiang Hai's cultivation if she moved.

On the other hand, Jiang Hai, after wielding this sword, stood quietly in the same place for a long time, and then put away the spirit sword in his hand and turned back.

Even if the chubby little guy tried her best to hide behind the tree, she couldn't hide her flaming red tail.

Jiang Hai came straight over, looked blankly at the little guy who covered her eyes with the fox's tail, and looked like "you didn't see me", raised his hand and touched her little head.

The fingers entwined with black magic marks lightly brushed past her hairy ears, and the fox cub snorted twice, and hurriedly said to her third senior brother,

"Third senior brother, third senior brother, it's time to eat meat."

Guangling Xian Jun said that every time Jiang Hai practiced swordsmanship, he was given the flesh and blood of the devil Jiao, which was beneficial for his body to absorb the essence and blood of the MoJiao.

Zhizhi remembered this, and with a smile, she took out a large piece of the devil's flesh and blood, while the black dog watched eagerly and licked his mouth.

This big black dog with shiny fur faced Jiang Hai, showing a rare fear, probably because of the innate terrifying aura of the Demon Race, which made him particularly low-key in front of Jiang Hai.

Even if he was greedy, the black dog just licked his mouth and was embarrassed to ask for it.

Zhizhi looked at the greedy black dog, and then looked at the flesh and blood of the devil in her hand.

Although the demonic qi in the flesh and blood of the demonic flood dragon has disappeared, this weak little demonic flooded dragon's essence is still a little too intense for the big black dog.

The dragon essence is hard to swallow.

"Unfortunately, black dogs can't eat it." 

Zhizhi said sadly with her chubby little paws on the black dog's head.

Black dogs are not even spirit beasts.

It is impossible to eat and digest the flesh and blood of the devil.

If you eat it, afraid you'll explode.

The black dog looked at Zhizhi with round eyes, snorted twice, and rubbed the tip of his wet nose against her finger to comfort her.

 Even if you can't eat it.

It prefers that Zhizhi cares about it.

The fox cub and the furry friend are head to head and leaning against each other.

Jiang Hai looked down at the two little guys, thought for a moment, and said to Zhizhi, 

"You can try my blood."

"Huh?"

"I am a demon, it digested my blood, maybe it will The fusion of demon blood is reborn, and it has advanced to the point where it can absorb more spiritual energy."