◣22◢ Eldest Senior Brother.

Foxes can't hide secrets in their stomachs.

The little guy's fox ears shook. 

"Second Senior Brother, Zhizhi, Zhizhi..."

Give her a chance!

"It doesn't matter what Zhizhi has. As long as there is no danger to Zhizhi."

Lin Qingya could see at a glance what this little thing was thinking on the face of the little chubby, smiled and rubbed the top of her hair and said in a harmonious voice, 

"As long as it's still Zhizhi, everything will be fine."

Maybe Zhizhi still has some secrets, such as... Maybe it wasn't because of the sense of danger from Guangling Xianjun's sword intent that day in the side hall, or maybe she took it out of the sky, An alchemy furnace with a strange fire hidden somewhere before.

But what does that count?

She is his little sister.

It was Zhizhi who would hug him softly and call him "Second Senior Brother".

That's enough.

Her secret, if she wants to tell him, he listens.

If she didn't say it, he wouldn't get to the bottom of it.

Therefore, feeling the urgency of the little guy, Lin Qingya said softly, 

"When the master comes back, will Zhizhi tell me and the master together? Important things, of course, must be taken seriously, let's listen to Zhizhi together. Is that right?"

"Okay then." 

The fox cub snorted softly and threw herself into Lin Qingya's arms.

"Second Senior Brother, I, I am very happy in my heart, but I don't know what I am happy about." 

She didn't lie because she really didn't know why she was happy. But this happy mood is clear and real.

Moreover, her second senior brother takes her very seriously.

Even thought about her father. 

The little guy smiled like a chubby morning glory in Lin Qingya's arms, her big eyes narrowed.
Lin Qingya couldn't help but squeezed her fat cheeks lightly and said with a smile, 

"It's good that Zhizhi is happy."

Raising a junior sister just wants her to be happy every day.

Seeing Zhizhi looking so happy, Lin Qingya was also in a really good mood.

This kind of good mood, and the joy of wanting to take Zhizhi to Fangshi to play around, until when he faced an empty water mirror that day, the smile still hung on his face.

This is a side hall of the Guangling Xianjun Palace. In the whole side hall, there is only one oil lamp that burns vigorously, and a water mirror that is silent and without ripples.

The large water mirror was erected in the air. Lin Qingya walked into the side hall and took a look. Seeing that there was no image on the water mirror, he subconsciously glanced at the oil lamp.

He was relieved when he saw that the lamp was burning well and not weak.

This is his brother, the first disciple of Guangling Immortal Monarch Lei Fan's natal lamp.

The lights can accurately show his current state.

As long as it still burns vigorously, it means that Lei Fan is in good condition and has not been fatally injured.

Since Lei Fan went to the Demon Realm, this natal lamp has been placed in the side hall of Immortal Guangling, and it is always under the shroud of Immortal Guangling and his consciousness.

As long as there is a slight error in the Yuanshen lamp, the master and apprentice will know, and then they can rush to the Demon Domain to support Lei Fan as soon as possible.

However, over the years, Yuanshen Lamp has not been wrong at all.

Lei Fan seemed to be in danger in the Demon Realm, but he was doing well.

Although it was the appointed time, Shui Jing didn't respond, but as long as the original lamp is stable, Lin Qingya won't be very worried about Lei Fan's safety.
He stood quietly opposite the water mirror.

After half a column of incense, the water mirror suddenly swayed slightly, and the sound of slow walking footsteps came from the water mirror.

The footsteps were neither fast nor slow, walking slowly, every step of the step was very hard and steady, a large area of ​​darkness spread out from the water mirror, but it seemed like from the darkness, a tall figure moved from far to near.

He was dressed in black, as if the whole person was integrated into the darkness, but strangely it was clearly revealed in the darkness, and it seemed to merge with the darkness, but it was clearly separated from the darkness. .

It was a strange feeling, like he was dark, but he was different kind of dark.

When the figure was clearly revealed in the water mirror, Lin Qingya first raised his head to meet the pair of dark eyes in the water mirror.

A pair of narrow and indifferent eyes, with dark pupils, Lin Qingya's shadow was not reflected in his eyes at all.

"Senior brother."