❥•. 66‥

Zhizhi's eyes suddenly brightened.

"That's great. But the elixir for senior brother is all that Zhizhi wants to give to senior brother, so don't thank every time. I'm not tired either. Senior brother, are you alright in the Demon Realm? Are you missing any elixir? Zhizhi Now can make alchemy, and the real person praises me."

She often communicates with the real person Danhuo.

Danhuo Zhenren is a kind elder, and he does not hide his secrets. Knowing that Zhizhi can eat spirit pills to distinguish what kind of spirit herbs she needs, he also ordered the disciples of Danxia Sect to send some strange spirit pills that are very biased in the cultivation world for Zhizhi to accumulated experience.

Therefore, the fox cub can refine more elixir now, and she has opened two more elixir before, in addition to distributing it to her family, she gave a few to the real Danhuo as a gift.

Danhuo Zhenren: ...

Danhuo Zhenren is afraid It's like refining jelly beans.

Wherever the genius goes, it makes people angry.

He took all the elixir recipes that he could collect to Zhizhi, so that he could not see or be bothered.

"Excellent." Lei Fan said dryly.

Although still cold, but at least today he did not escape.

Lin Qingya stood aside, counting the time silently with his fingers, to see when the spiritual energy of the water mirror was "not enough" today.

"Also, did the senior brother have the soft armour on the devil Jiaolong sent by the senior brother that day? Oh, he is wearing it." 

Fox cub saw that his senior elder brother's black clothes were covered with a layer of pitch-black soft armor in the water mirror and immediately smiled.

She was relieved, and wagging her tail, she said to Lei Fan, "Senior brother, take good care of yourself. Big brother, you are in the Demon Realm, all for the sake of making us live happily in the realm of self-cultivation. You are the best and the best. People. You are, you are in Zhizhi's heart, big, big hero!"

The little guy hesitated for a moment, then whispered with her tail in the arms, "If, if there is still any elixir left, Senior Brother will give it to others. If there is, don't be reluctant. No, you can still concoct elixir without Zhizhi."

Her alchemy is like a game.

But the elixir is very important to the monks guarding the Demon Domain.

She heard her father say that sometimes fighting, perhaps just a sip of excess spiritual energy, can decide the winner.

She is a timid cub.

There is no fight, it is useless.

But even if you can't, you can't be a big hero, then be the fox behind the hero.

Thinking of this, Zhizhi's eyes brightened.

Mother said that her ability is a gift from heaven.

Daddy said that she is the child loved by heaven and earth.

That's why there is such an alchemy, and Xiaojin is with her.

So much love and company, so lucky.

That being the case, she also wanted to repay this love.

God likes her, shouldn't she repay the favor?

Just return it to the person who protects this sky, who is struggling but insists on staying in danger. This is what she should do.

It's like daigo empowerment.

Zhizhi suddenly figured out her goal.

Alchemy is inherently happy, it is part of her cultivation, why can't she use her own strength to protect others?

It is also a blessing to be able to help those who protect her.

"However, but it's not enough to supply everyone with elixir." 

Fox cub didn't want to incarnate as a mechanical alchemist who was locked in the alchemy room all day. "If you have more spares, I can also give you some help."

She twisted her waistless body, was chubby, looked innocent and ignorant, but said thrilling words.

Lei Fan was speechless for a moment.

"...I came to Demon Domain just to sharpen my sword intent." He said lightly.

Not so many noble ideas of protecting the world.

"What's the matter with the original intention? It turned out that the big brother protected everyone, wouldn't it be good?"