95❧ retreat

The fox cub twitched her hairy ears and found out at once.

The third senior brother is sticking to her.

Posting is a happy thing, Zhizhi likes it the most.

She responded more enthusiastically, rubbing her third senior brother's handsome and slightly cold profile with her furry little head.

The pointed ears swept across Jiang Hai's cheeks, Jiang Hai paused, did not refuse and allowed the fox cub to press on his face.

In the dantian, a group of golden crow fires lying on the golden core hummed even louder.

"Fox climbing down the pole!"

"This wreath." 

The little guy wore a wreath on her head and the fragrance of the flowers surrounded Jiang Hai. Jiang Hai saw it and asked.

"Daddy made it for me." The little guy said happily.

Jiang Hai silently wrote it down.

His little sister likes garlands.

"Going home... happy?" he asked blankly.

This is about going home and talking about Zhizhi's return to Dongfu.

Speaking of this, the fox cub was very happy, nodded vigorously and said, "Go home to see my mother, daddy and I will go back to see my mother. Third senior brother, daddy will stay with me for a long time, okay."

She also received The offerings that were shown to Jiang Hai.

It is obviously worthless, but the fox cub is careful, as if holding the most precious thing.

Jiang Hai hugged her and sat on the corridor at the back of the side hall, quietly listening to the happy voice of the milky voice. Only then did he feel that this was the home he was used to.

When Zhizhi was away, although the second senior brother often accompanies him to talk and the senior brothers have a good relationship, he still feels that this family lacks a very important thing.

Now that I think about it, what was missing was Immortal Guangling and Zhizhi.

Even... probably Lei Fan.

No matter which one it is, it is an indispensable part of this home. No matter who is missing, this warmth becomes incomplete.

"There are still people who can be bad." 

The little guy complained to her third senior brother when she got home.

Holding Jiang Hai's neck, her big furry tail stood up angrily and complained to Jiang Hai, "Dao Jun Weihe, it's broken. Stealing mother's cave, prying her coffin, and breaking me My mother's bottle."

She told Jiang Hai the bad things that Daojun Weihe had done, Jiang Hai took it down seriously, and said to Zhizhi, "I will avenge my junior sister." 

He didn't care about Daojun Weihe's life or death, which is actually incorrect.

Shouldn't die.

He should just cut him off and let him die.

"Third Senior Brother is so nice." The little guy's eyes were shining, she hugged his neck softly and rubbed his face. The soft and warm child, Jiang Hai gave her an "um", hugged her and said, 

"And Long Xuyu, I will also avenge my junior sister."

Coveting Zhizhi's treasure, also forced her and now he is a mid-Yuanying monk. why don't you find some time to kill all those annoying people from Taiyizong?

While talking to Zhizhi softly, he heard a chuckle behind him, and when he looked back, he saw Lin Qingya walking over with a smile.

The fox cub, who has never favored one over another, wagged her tail and called softly, "Second Senior Brother, I miss you!"

"You." 

Lin Qingya reached out and rubbed her little head, and then said with a smile, "Headmaster The real person has no confidant, and is thinking of you."

Seeing Zhizhi's eyes lit up, she said warmly, "I have returned to the main hall of the headmaster. The uncle asked me to tell you that Weihe is a little unlucky now."

He looked at Jiang Hai , Seeing that Jiang Hai's body is calm, the Nascent Soul is stable and his spiritual energy is not vain at all. It seems that he does not need to retreat to consolidate his realm. After thinking about it, he said to Jiang Hai,