114❧ pot after pot

In the end it is a sect master.

When there was killing intent in his heart, the entire hall of the headmaster trembled slightly.

But soon, the face of Tai Yizong's headmaster showed a still gentle expression, as if everything just now didn't exist.

He let go of the teaching hall, and saw a light staggering towards him.

In the aura, what was revealed was the tired shadow of Immortal Lord Yiyang.

Seeing him, Tai Yizong's face couldn't help showing a bit of sadness and guilt.

Seeing Xianjun Yiyang's face pale and hurriedly walking in front of him, he asked gently, "Junior Brother, if you don't retreat to recuperate, and you are running around like this, I'm afraid it will be bad for your injury."

He was warmly concerned, but Xianjun Yiyang couldn't care about this, he sat down weakly and said with a wry smile, "Brother Master, it's not that I refuse to retreat. But now, Weihe, Junior Sister, and other Junior Brothers, they all need me. I am their Senior Brother. Yes, who can they rely on if I'm not by their side at this time?"

"Are they seven or eight-year-old babies who can't live without you? Taiyizong is not a Longtan Tiger's Den, can we still eat them?"

Taiyi Zong Zhangjiao felt guilty towards Immortal Lord Yiyang, but not towards his juniors, so his voice was cold.

It was rare for him to say such mean words and Immortal Lord Yiyang couldn't help but look at him in surprise.

"Teacher brother?"

"I told you that Weihe and Xiangshui are self-inflicted sins and can't live. Besides, you don't need to cherish them like this. What they do may not be worthy of you." 

Then he frowned and persuaded Immortal Lord Yiyang, "Junior Brother, when you achieved immortality, you were too hasty and you were already immortal. In those years, although there was Zhi... Your Dao Companion refined the elixir for you, which stabilized your status. allows you to stand side by side with Guangling, but over the years, the elixir she made at the beginning has already been eaten and your fairy baby has not fully settled. Now there are two heavy losses in Guangling. If this continues, I am afraid you are to go backwards."

It's not uncommon things to go backwards.

Dantian Zifu suffered heavy damage, Yuan Ying shattered, naturally unable to keep the realm.

Just like Weihe Daojun.

Nascent Soul collapsed, where is there any cultivation base now.

"Brother Zhang, why did you mention this today?" Immortal Lord Yiyang didn't expect him to mention what happened back then.

Thinking of the fallen Taoist companion, his face slightly hurt. But he still shook his head and said, "I didn't regret the hasty promotion back then." 

When the two sects competed, Guangling of the Vientiane sect took the lead and took the lead to pass the thunder tribulation to advanced immortal rank.

He is a sword cultivator again and his combat power is tyrannical.

From his advanced stage, Vientiane Sect's momentum is like a rainbow, and there is a faint momentum to overwhelm Taiyi Sect.

At that time, the powerhouses ancestors of the Taiyi Sect had already broken the void and ascended, and the sect was empty. He considered it for the sect. Although he did not have a perfect realm, he still triggered the immortal thunder tribulation.

However, due to the hasty advancement, he was not fully prepared. Even if the Taiyi Sect's Mountain Protection Formation was activated to help him defend against it, he also endured the terrifying rolling thunder.

Although he barely survived the thunder tribulation, the Nascent Soul was weak. Even if the Nascent Soul was tempered by the Qi of the Immortal Spirit, the Immortal Infant was very vain and still couldn't compare to Guangling.

It was because he later met a Taoist companion who was an alchemy master, and after taking many elixir refined by the Taoist companion, he stabilized the fairy baby.

But over the years, he lost his Taoist companion, and the elixir was almost eaten, and the fairy baby began to be unstable again.

Mentioning this, Immortal Lord Yiyang looked sad.

Headmaster Taiyizong looked at him, thinking about Immortal Guangling's eyes full of murderous intent, he hesitated, but didn't tell him in the end.

He only said to Immortal Lord Yiyang, "Weihe River and Xiangshui River are not worth running for them like this. Junior Brother," he said to Immortal Immortal Yiyang, who looked up at him suspiciously, with his indescribable sadness and melancholy.