❧•. 74. making money.

After thinking about it for a while, Xianjun Guangling hummed.

Never forget.

Anyway, right now the most important thing is that his excuse is good.

"Forget..."

Immortal Lord Yiyang can forget his cub.

He forgot one or two Daojun Weihe, who seemed to be waiting for him to save his life. Isn't it normal?

They are all immortals. Just because he is younger than Yiyang Xianjun, must he ask him to have a good memory, right?

Immortal Lord Guangling had no mood swings and left with these three immortal island monks who had survived the disaster. By the way, he sent a letter to Lin Qingya on the way, asking him to watch Zhizhi carefully recently.

Although this demon cultivator has not done good deeds all these years, causing trouble everywhere in the cultivation world, it is too unscrupulous to even dare to do something to a place where monks gather like Sanxian Island.

However, the cultivation world was in turmoil and he was also ready to rush people to a safe place, then went to guard Zhizhi.

As a reminder to him, Lin Qingya doesn't need to say more.

On the contrary, the headmaster of Taiyizong who frequently used a round mirror to contact Daojun Weihe but had no news, his face was solemn at this moment and felt vaguely uneasy.

Daojun Weihe has a arrogant temperament and on weekdays he is reluctant to get in touch and listen to his finger-pointing. But today, the headmaster of Tai Yizong was particularly annoyed by his waywardness.

He couldn't help looking down from the window of the attic of Taizong.

In a large open square, many young and excellent monks were bustling.

But at a glance, he could see a little guy with a red tail fluttering on the stall that was surrounded like water.

She floated low on a chubby gourd and in front of her was a large number of stalls filled with all kinds of plump elixir.

There were two people standing behind the little guy. One had a soft smile, which attracted many female nuns to peek at him back.

This chubby fox cub was calling out to the young disciples surrounding his booth, "Selling elixir, selling elixir, fresh and effective elixir. The old man is innocent, the price is fair, all It's a good elixir. Don't miss it when you pass by!" 

Because she had discussed with Xiao Jin to wait until Immortal Guangling came to dig for treasures, Zhizhi had nothing to do and when she was walking around, she found that in just half a day, these young disciples at small market has spontaneously gathered here, exchanging things for each other to buy what they need. 

She took out some low-level and middle-level elixir that she refined when she had nothing to do and sell it. Really popular. Her elixir is the market price. It's not cheap, it's not expensive, it's a fair price. 

 In the booth, in addition to the elixir needed for cultivation, there were elixir for replenishing spiritual energy during fighting, elixir for recovering injuries, antidote elixir, fasting elixir, body refining elixir and beauty elixir that was highly praised by Chaofeng before. 

 With so many elixir, the fox cubs sat on the gourd obediently watching many young disciples happily looking at their booth and wanting everything, and felt the joy of being recognized as an alchemist. 

 She rolled her eyes, her fat tail wagged behind her back secretly, and said in a milky voice to the two disciples who had picked up the Bigu Pill, 

"Zhizhi's Bigu Pill is delicious! It tastes like peach." 

The bigu pills in the cultivation world have always been tasteless, not unpleasant, but not very tasty. 

However, high-level monks can do bigu, so low-level spiritual pills such as Bigu Pill are only needed by low-level disciples. Who would improve the taste of this low-level elixir? Bigu Dan has never been very tasty.

But Zhizhi is a greedy cub and thinks if Bigu Pill is delicious, is actually a happy thing for Husheng. When she was refining alchemy, she improved it.

The improved Bigu Dan has the sweet and peach-like taste of peach, but her is not expensive and it is also the same price as the normal Bigu Dan.

The two qi-refining disciples tasted it, their eyes lit up, and they bought several large bottles of Bigu Pills.

The two of them made a start. When they found out that this Bigu Pill was really delicious and not very expensive, naturally all the disciples who needed Bigu Pill bought a lot of them and immediately emptied Zhizhi's inventory with enthusiasm.

The fox cub spread out his white and tender chubby claws for everyone who cheered and said in a milky voice,