◣25◢

.

"Master, that Yiyang Xianjun ?"

Lin Qingya asked again.

Because Immortal Lord Yiyang of Taiyi Sect, if his brain is not broken, he would not have such a conflict with Immortal Lord Guangling, and he even saw blood.

It is really incomprehensible.

Is this to make the two righteous sects turn their faces completely?

However, since Immortal Lord Yiyang dared to do something, Lin Qingya's face sank, and he said softly,

"Could it be that Taiyizong wants to fight my Wanxiangzong?"

Although there is a common enemy like Demon Realm, the cultivation realm is not so peaceful.

Although it is said that Taiyizong is more popular in the cultivation world on weekdays and has more help, but if Taiyizong provokes a dispute, Wanxiangzong... Or the lineage of Guangling Xianjun will not be afraid of Yiyang Xianjun. 

He murmured in a low voice, but Guangling Xianjun was looking at the little braid method for his daughter in the jade slip, and said indifferently, 

"It's okay. He was hurt more than me."

Not afraid to die.

What's more, Immortal Lord Yiyang has a loss in his heart. The two fought in the sky above Immortal Mansion. He has some concerns in his heart. Naturally, he is not as careless as Immortal Guangling, so the injury is more serious than the injury he recovered in a flash. too much.

Thinking that Immortal Lord Yiyang was almost pierced by his own sword, Immortal Lord Guangling laughed.

I don't know if it's an illusion.

In the past few years, Immortal Lord Yiyang seems to have become less diligent in his cultivation.

However, he never took Immortal Lord Yiyang seriously, and he finished talking casually, but he saw the fox cub nibbling on the blood-refining grass in small bites, shaking her hair and pricking up her ears to eavesdrop. The hairs on the tips of the ears flickered

, and Xianjun Guangling couldn't help but gently pinched his daughter's hairy ears and asked with a smile, 

"What's wrong?"

Seeing that the medicinal properties of the Blood Refining Grass were fused into Zhizhi's blood, it did not cause any changes in her blood, so he withdrew her hand.

By the way, Guangling Xianjun smiled and looked at Zhizhi's dantian and said nothing.

In his daughter's dantian, there was a white jade dan burner.

However, the breath of the different fire in the pill furnace blended with the spiritual energy and Zhizhi, and it should not appear suddenly in a short time.

In other words, this pill furnace and Zhizhi have been refining together for a long time.

Feeling that the strange fire was cautiously shrinking in the pill furnace, Immortal Lord Guangling took back the spirit of immortal spirit and did not pay much attention to it.

To be able to refine with Zhizhi's aura, breath and blood is not a day's work, I am afraid it is something that Zhizhi's mother left her.

As long as there is no danger, he has nothing to say.

"Xianjun Yiyang, did the person named Xianjun Yiyang hurt Daddy?"

"He hurt more than me."

"But he still hurt Daddy." 

Even if this Immortal Yiyang was hurt heavily more than her father, but Zhizhi doesn't think she doesn't hate him at all.

Anyone who hurts her father is the most hated person. From today onwards, the little guy deeply remembers the name Immortal Yiyang, and firmly decides to hate Immortal Yiyang, a guy she has never met for the rest of his life. .

If you want to add a deadline to your life...there is no deadline.

endless.

"He's bad. I hate him the most. Hit him in the future to avenge Daddy."

Fox cub clenched her chubby little fist, her tail was taut, and she gritted her little teeth and said loudly.

Guangling Xianjun calculated the ability of Yiyang Xianjun today. I am afraid that with a slap, hundreds of fox cubs will fly away.

"This villain is left to Daddy, it's rare to have someone interesting."