❥•. 65. Family like this

Hearing that Daddy said that he would go to meet her, Zhizhi nodded, thinking that she wanted to go out for a walk.

It was rare for her to leave the sect, and the headmaster was extremely nervous.

Because Zhizhi was young, although her talent was good, her cultivation level was ordinary. The master teacher couldn't help but said to Immortal Guangling, 

"Zhizhi is always confined to the sect, so she really can't broaden her horizons. You let her go out for a walk and see you. The world should be as it should be. It's just..."

Although there were many disciples who went to the trial together, and there were several elders escorting them along the way, it was very safe, but he inevitably cared and became confused, fearing that Zhizhi might be in danger.

Immortal Emperor Guangling supported his chin and smiled and rubbed his daughter's hairy ears. He looked at Zhizhi deeply and said, "It will be all right." 

In the dantian, a white jade incense burner shivered and did not dare to say a word.

"You're right. Qingya is still here."

Lin Qingya is a great monk at the peak of the gods, only half a step away from Mahayana.

Moreover, the sword cultivators in the lineage of Immortal Emperor Guangling have always been tyrannical.

Lei Fan has not yet advanced to the Immortal Rank, but  he can already kill the demons in the Demon Realm.

Lin Qingya's current state, if it is said that he will definitely be able to compete with the Immortal Rank, it is not necessarily true.

However, there is no doubt that he can escape with his life in the hands of Xianjie and escape with Zhizhi.

There are not many immortal steps in the entire cultivation world, and Lin Qingya can almost handle it.

"It's messed up if you care. It's not because of Zhizhi's talent, but... this is the cub of our Vientiane Sect."

He watched Zhizhi jumping around in the Vientiane Sect every day, and he was caring and well-behaved. Why? He may be indifferent and only regard her as an ordinary disciple.

However, although he was reluctant, he also knew that a cultivator who did not go out to practice, the sky in front of him was so high, so how could he walk a longer road.

After pondering for a moment, Master Headmaster could only say, "After you finish the important matters, hurry up to find Qingya and Zhizhi." 

By the way, he looked at Jiang Hai, who was standing on the side with a calm face.

"Jiang Hai, this is... Jin Dan is complete, right? Is it about to give birth to a baby?"

Master Headmaster asked with concern.
When Jiang Hai first worshipped the sect, it was the Jindan period.

But it didn't take long, and now the golden elixir has been completed.

And the sword intent is pure and pure, and the master teacher had seen him swing a sword before.

A sword swept across the sky, spreading shocking determination, cutting everything in front of him without hesitation.

"Recently, he have eaten a lot of Lingdan." Guangling Xianjun said.

Speaking of this, the corner of the teacher's mouth twitched slightly, and he didn't know what to say for a while.

When there is a nod from the real person Danhuo, there is no need to worry or restrain Zhizhi, this little thing is like a fox who is happy in the spirit pill... Tiantian Guangling Xianjun's dojo is full of pills.

From elixir to elixir, there is nothing this cub can't refine.

She was so nourished by the spiritual energy that her face was flushed red. Those elixir were sprayed out of the elixir furnace like jelly beans. With so many elixir, Jiang Hai naturally benefited and ate them.

He is a mixed blood of the demon race, and his ability to withstand spiritual energy is much better than that of a human being.

No matter how many spiritual pills, his body is tyrannical and his meridians can bear it, he can eat it.

In addition, the various magical elixir repaired and enriched the meridians that Jiang Hai suffered from dark wounds when he was in the Demon Realm.

So it didn't take long for his golden core to be complete, and he was ready to give birth.

However, Jiang Hai was not in a hurry.

He then said to the real head teacher, "After returning to the sect with the younger sister, the disciple will try to form a baby again."