92❧ Blessing

After all, his cub is loved by heaven and earth, and she is only one step away from cultivating the acquired immortal bone.

Then, there is no bottleneck when cultivating. even when fall asleep and dream, could form an elixir, and her tail will burst. 

Naturally, it is a matter of course.

Because he is also a genius cultivator, Guangling Xianjun felt that there was nothing strange about this method of forming pills.

On the contrary, he stared at the golden crow flame pattern layer upon layer on the golden core of his cub, squinted his eyes to look at the mid-air, hid in the white jade core and probed out a little flame, and was observing this golden crow fire.

"Huh?"

"Blood Pond, Blood Pond is dangerous, Lao Tzu... I, I am protecting the fox!"

If the Red Blood Demon Lord really joins forces with the Ten Thousand Demon Sect, it must be very big, and the strange blood transformation will definitely be in the future. The pool water will also appear.

Zhi Zhi kong has a cultivation base but has no self-protection power. What if she gets close to that kind of bloodshot?

Now, Jinwuhuo is integrated into her Jindan, Jindan reaches Yang, Zhihuo, that bloodshot dare to enter Zhizhi's body, just waiting to be burned to ashes.

"Did I ask you?" 

Guangling Xianjun raised his eyebrows and asked with a smile. Because his cub was still sleeping, his voice was still very subtle.

Red Gold Flame... Red Gold Flame felt that the fox's father was really bullying Huo.

Beat and beat, but dare not scold.

Xiao Jin silently retracted the fox's dantian, lying on the slowly rotating, brilliant golden dan without saying a word.

Seeing that Xiao Jin stopped talking, Immortal Guangling hummed again, looked at the cub's three fat tails, nodded slightly and said, "Jindan period has already three tails... That blood refining grass is indeed not fake." 

Blood grass has the effect of purifying the blood of the demon, but it is only a matter of probability that the blood of the demon can be purified, not that it will purify the blood after taking it, so that the blood of the demon can be pure.

But the blood-refining grass that Zhizhi ate did have great benefits and Immortal Monarch Guangling was even more satisfied.

He hugged this cub, who had become heavy because of her long tail or because of the stronger spiritual energy after the advanced golden pill and continued to close his eyes and rest, and by the way, he stuffed a few pills that stabilized the golden pill into the cub mouth.

Fox cub really believed him.

Dazedly felt that Daddy was feeding, but she didn't open her eyes, she ate it in one bite, and fell asleep with her tail in arms.

It's just holding the tail... a strange feeling.

The tail, which seemed to be able to be held comfortably by both hands before, always felt a sense of being unable to hold it this time.

This kind of feeling can be ignored when sleeping, but when she is about to wake up, the fox cub will feel very uncomfortable... Her belly is heavy and she can't breathe, and there is also a kind of short arms that can't hold her tail, Feel.

She reluctantly opened her eyes and got up from her father's arms with a humming, and she stared at the tail in her arms for a while.

With a playful smile, Guangling Xianjun looked at his not-so-smart cubs with a dizzy look, and raised her tail to count them one by one.

"One tail, one, another, and one more..." 

The little guy was dizzy, spread his tails side by side, and counted them several times.

"Three, three tails!" She raised her head and looked at her father inquiringly, "Dad, does Zhizhi have three tails?"

"Yes."

"Three tails. Just like my mother." 

What is the happiest in this world? That is to become more and more like his own mother.

The fox cub felt that her dantian was different again, and hurriedly went to look at her belly again, and saw a round golden dan.

Her eyes were all round, and for a while, it was like a child from an ordinary family who got a very good thing and came to present a treasure to the elders, holding three heavy, chubby tails and said to Immortal Guangling,