93❧

Although Jiang Hai entered the mountain gate as a cultivator of Jindan and soon the Jindan was consummated, he also said that he would try to step into infant.

But suddenly the vision of forming a baby appeared, the spiritual energy of heaven and earth gathered, this is the birth of the infant and the condensed soul of the soul.

Signs of the successful shaping have begun.

Seeing this scene, could the real headmaster be unhappy?

The Vientiane Sect has a fox cub from Jindan and an additional Nascent Soul cultivator, which is a greater help for the Vientiane Sect.

Double happiness!

Moreover, Jianghai is the vein of Guangling Xianjun.

If Lin Qingya can really take over his position as head teacher in the future, then Jiang Hai will go out with him, he is a close relative and he can also become Lin Qingya's assistant.

Thinking about it this way, the headmaster really has a sense of destiny.

Destiny, let the lineage of Guangling Xianjun prosper and benefit the Vientiane Sect.

"Alright, alright!" The real headmaster was exclaiming.

However, Zhizhi was still looking up at the sky.

The tall and tall heaven and earth dharma that seemed to support the heavens and the earth, pieces of black bone armor cracked on the face of the dharma, the expressionless, emotionless handsome face.

There seemed to be a feeling of anger and anger in the vertical pupil of the forehead, but the dharma figure raised his hand slightly, trying to peel off the black and hideous bone armor on his face little by little, and it looked like a cut with the demons.

But that... how painful.

Moreover, it made the fox cub feel ignorantly that, whether it was the tall and terrifying black golem that just appeared, or the dharma of heaven and earth that gradually appeared in the form of a "human", in fact, it was actually her third senior brother Jiang Hai.

Why must he strip away the part that belongs to him?

The little guy didn't understand, but she still wanted to let her third senior brother know that when he was in pain, they were still by his side.

He was not alone in suffering.

She looked at the celestial image that slowly showed a human appearance, and the demon body gradually faded away, and said in a low voice, "Senior brother, Zhizhi is back. Zhizhi is here with third brother. The pain flying away, the pain flying away. ."

She instinctively felt that Jiang Hai would definitely be in great pain at this moment, the big tail behind her fell down with a clatter, and she felt extremely distressed.

The sound was very small and could not be heard in the whistling aura storm, but the huge Dharma image above the mountain seemed to bow its head.

Whether it was a pair of unwavering eyes or that weird vertical pupil, they all quietly and truly looked at the little guy below who was still looking at him with concern and distress.

A small fox cub is like dust in front of such a huge dharma image of heaven and earth, but a bright color flashed in the eyes of that dharma image without emotion. 

 The pitch-black, demonic bone armor was still peeling off piece by piece, but it did not disappear, but floated in the raging wind and thunder, turning into an equally huge black god of magic. 

This golem is dark all over, with sharp bones, dark eyes, a blood-colored body, and a pair of huge sharp black claws, as if it can tear apart the world. In the blink of an eye, the golem and the human-shaped dharma facing Zhizhi stood opposite each other. 

The two faced each other with their backs facing each other, but they seemed to merge into one, like the front and back of a dharma. The front is a man, and the back is a demon. They seem to be opposites, but they rely on each other. When this opposite dharma image was truly formed, two different faces looked up at the sky at the same time, opened their mouths and devoured the endless spiritual energy of heaven and earth in the sky.

 Seemingly dissatisfied, the magic claws lifted up and grabbed the spiritual energy of heaven and earth, as if pulling a long yarn, pulling more spiritual energy out of the heaven and earth, swallowing it.