✤• 8 •✤ warming up

"They are still young, and their cultivation is not enough. I will talk about it later."

Envy is envy, but when faced with the suggestion of Guangling Xianjun asking him to send his two disciples to the Demon Realm, the master teacher still chose to be vague.

The corner of Immortal Guangling's mouth twitched sarcastically.

His smile was cold.

Zhizhi ben is robbing her of the water-proof bead.
But she stared blankly at her daddy for a while with her tail raised, but instead of grabbing the water droplets, she stretched out her small arms and hugged her daddy's neck.

"Daddy." 

She called out in a low voice.
A warm little group threw itself into his arms.

Guangling Xianjun hummed, put Bi Shuizhu in her pocket, and touched her little head.

"What's wrong?"

"Sad."

"Sad?" Xianjun Guangling asked with a smile, "What is sad?"

"I don't know, but I feel sad when I see daddy." 

Zhizhi couldn't tell how she felt, it was... it was She felt that for a moment, her father was very lonely.

It was like a lot of liveliness but only her father was  quiet. it seems he was excluded by others or if he was excluded from others, alienated and incomprehensible.

She was still young, so she couldn't understand what the headmaster and her father had just said.

She couldn't quite remember the sects and immortals, but she just felt that for a moment, her father was lonely.

He himself didn't care.
But Zhizhi felt extremely uncomfortable.

"I love Daddy the most, and I will always be by Daddy's side in the future."  The little guy said nonsense in a milky voice.

She also tried her best to rub her daddy's shirt with her two little fat hand.

The headmaster looked blankly at this, saying that she was so naive that he wanted to laugh, and even had no nutrition and content at all. There was no other little cub except for expressing that she liked her father.

He felt that these words were meaningless to an immortal-level powerhouse.

However, at this moment, he saw Immortal Guangling looking at his daughter, and suddenly showed a genuine and happy smile.

He covered his face and even laughed out loud, then raised the dumb little guy with a smile, shook it twice and said with a smile, 

"What a good kid." 

At that time, the headmaster was also stunned for a while, but did not speak for a long time.

Until the laughter of Xianjun Guangling in the hall stopped, he shook the child who seemed to be a little heavier overnight, and said to her with a smile, 

"Go to your second senior brother. I have something to say."

He seemed to be in a good mood, and Zhizhi nodded obediently.

She jumped off Xianjun Guangling's leg and leaned over, sighing, and kissed her father's cheek.

The headmaster looked at her in shock.

Guangling Xianjun only felt that he was used to it.

"I'm at the door, not far from my father." Zhizhi said that even if she went out, she still guarded him.

Guangling Xianjun smiled and nodded.

Seeing that he no longer had the feeling of indifference and alienation just now, the little guy was relieved.

She jumped to the ground, folded a pair of small hands on her belly, and bowed to the teacher, then put aside her short legs and went out.

She just walked to the jade gate of the main hall, and before I could climb out of the high gate, heard the master teacher behind him saying impatiently, 

"Also, Taiyizong is asking me for an explanation. Junior brother, you give me Let me be right, did you kill that Daojun Kongxuan of their Taiyi Sect?!"

"Heh..."

"Kongxuan is the brother-in-law of Immortal Lord Yiyang. That guy has been missing for seven or eight years, and he has only conflicted with you in front of everyone before..."