113❧ fox clan patriarch.

For these things, Guangling Xianjun was too lazy to listen.

For the disciples of the Hehuan Sect, it is naturally for the Sect Master of the Hehuan Sect to worry about it.

As for the disciple of the Sect Master of Wan Mozong who looks exactly the same as Fairy Xiangshui, this is why Taiyizong has to think about the reason and what to do with him.

Love is like who is who.

It didn't take long for the Sect Master of the Hehuan Sect to come in angrily.

The Sect Master of the Hehuan Sect was naturally distressed and annoyed when he saw his sleeping son lying on the couch.

The monks go against the sky and are hated by the gods. The more powerful the monks are, the more they are repelled by the gods.

It is precisely because of this that the stronger the cultivator, the less likely it will be for him to leave bloodline descendants.

Although he always disliked his son, but this is his only son, how could he not love him a little bit?

Seeing the current situation, the Sect Master of Hehuan Sect first asked what happened, and said to Immortal Guangling with lingering fears, "Fortunately you arrived in time, and Jiang Hai helped, otherwise, this kid..."

That kind of strange bloodshot What kind of monks will become, you can see if you go to Daojun Weihe.

The Sect Master of the Hehuan Sect couldn't have imagined that his son would have a relationship with the mo Xiu of the wan mo zong.

This is a knife on the head.

"Sect Master, although this child has some ignorant mistakes, but after he was involved in the plot, he desperately imprisoned the demon girl in the formation and warned the rest of us for the first time, which is also considered a backbone."

This young man After a bit of it, he even released a confinement formation after smashing his dantian, imprisoning the demon cultivator, and, with a loud warning, he almost perished with another demon cultivator who suddenly broke in.

 Although he was very naive before, he tried his best to protect his fellow clan after that. For the elders of the Hehuan Sect, it was considered to be finally growing up with a small life. But such a plea for mercy caused the Hehuan Sect Sect Master to snort coldly.

"It's so easy to be bewitched by demon cultivators. Is he very good? You don't need to say good things for him. When he recovers, I will send him to the demon realm." Sending him to the most dangerous demon realm will give this kid no time to be naive and stupid.

With such words in his mouth, he looked to the side subconsciously, his eyes fell on a dirty bald fox sleeping quietly in a corner with a small blanket, and he couldn't help showing a surprised expression.

Not caring about his son, the Sect Master of the Hehuan Sect took the arm of the Guangling Xianjun and asked in a low voice, "Isn't this the fox patriarch?" 

The demonic energy gradually dissipated, and the fairy spirit in the bald fox became vigorous. .

The fox cub poked her head and pricked up her ears to listen. When she heard this, she couldn't help but blink, and also looked at the fox who was sleeping beautifully.

Unlike the fox cubs who turned their stomachs up and down when they were sleeping, this fox gracefully rounded itself into a ball of hair... a ball that sheds hair, with a particularly calm look.

She listened to a few sentences and knew that this turned out to be the patriarch of the fox clan. It sounded very powerful, but to Zhizhi, these were not important.

She obediently nestled in the arms of Immortal Emperor Guangling, a little fat claw was pulling on her father's shirt, and she heard the Hehuan Sect Sect Master say, 

"I heard that the Fox clan's patriarch disappeared before, was it because he was imprisoned by a demon cultivator? Good. The fox clan now knows that the patriarch is fine, so they can rest assured that it will not be turbulent." 

The fox clan is also considered a big clan among the demon cultivators, and the fox clan's temperament is much better than those of the more violent demon cultivators. It is also closer, such as with Taiyi zong.