* 140.

When everyone heard it, they were all thoughtful.

"That is to say, the Scarlet Blood Demon Lord and the Sect Master of Ten Thousand Demons are hidden in the depths of the Demon Territory. It is very troublesome for us to find them, but they can freely travel through the Demon Territory and plot against us." 

Taiyizong Great Cultivator is most concerned about this.

Because the headmaster of Taiyi Sect will soon take people to the Demon Realm.

Taiyizong's cultivation base is nothing but perfection, and it sounds very powerful.

There was a look of worry on his face.

Guangling Xianjun gave a "hmm", and didn't care about this Taiyizong great cultivator. He didn't feel that Taiyizong's headmaster had to personally take risks because of him.

If it weren't for him, Immortal Lord Yiyang would still be his immortal rank powerhouse, then going to the Demon Domain would naturally be Immortal Lord Yiyang's business.

However, Xianjun Guangling never regretted what he had done, and if he gave him another chance, it would be impossible for him to spare Yiyang, the scumbag, for why Taiyizong was so pitiful.

He didn't care, and that Taizong Great Cultivator couldn't say anything. Elder Peacock didn't care about disputes among people's cultivation, and he just thought he didn't see it when he saw it.

On the other hand, Lin Qingya saw that the immortal rank powerhouses present were silent and the atmosphere was relaxed, so he handed the storage bag containing Lin Qingjing to the beautiful girl who was full of annoyance and was comforting a thin black snake.

The girl was talking to the little black snake who was talking in a milky voice. When she saw Lin Qingya handing her a storage bag, she couldn't help but ask in surprise, 

"Daojun, this is?"

"This is Lin Qingjing." 

Lin Qingya hesitated. After a while, he handed the jade slip to her and said, "I don't know if you still have nostalgia for him and if you want to see him for the last time, so I will bring him back."

Who knows if this girl has a deep-rooted love for Lin Qingjing, even if I don't care about being deceived, I just want to keep my bones together for Lin Qingjing?

Lin Qingya had no grudges with this mysterious snake female cultivator, and naturally didn't mind returning Lin Qingjing's bones to her.

On the other hand, the girl from the demon clan immediately raised her eyebrows when she heard Lin Qingjing's name, gritted her teeth and said, "It's okay for this beast to deceive me, it's just like being bitten by a dog. But he shouldn't hurt the child of the demon clan! Return it? Thank you. You."

She took the storage bag and glanced at it, and seeing that it was indeed Lin Qingjing who was dead inside, she immediately threw the storage bag on the ground, and spewed a black venom from her mouth.

The black venom fell on the storage bag, and Zrazila's sound was heard. Soon, the storage bag and the Lin Qingjing inside were corroded into a pool of black water.

After seeing the storage bag disappear, the girl sneered twice.

She really likes Lin Qingjing.

But if this love is based on hurting her clan, it is a deception. The demon clan has a fierce temperament, black and white, and it is never rare to forgive.

"If he hurts the demon cub, he deserves it." She had no interest in Yujian at all.

However, because of the kindness of the Vientiane Sect cultivator towards her, she did not throw the venom into it and melt it all together, but put it away as a respect for Lin Qingya.

This is crisp.

Lin Qingya did what she had to do, smiled and no longer cared about it.

The fox cub, who was holding a white tiger with a pair of furry claws around him, slapped the neat little sister and shouted, "Okay!" 

She took the lead, and the cubs who had just been frightened also applauded in unison.

Milky voices came and went, and the clan land became lively again.

The day passed quickly. After learning about the Demon Domain, all the monks and demon cultivators dispersed, leaving only the Immortal Emperor Guangling and the Fox Clan Patriarch who had not left.

He leaned against the couch in the main hall and looked not far away, a tall and strong handsome young man was holding a red-eyed little white tiger in his arms.

This white tiger sticks out its small furry head from the arms of its elders, stretches out its claws, and reluctantly part with Zhizhi.

"Sister Zhizhi, in the future, remember me in the future. Wait for me for a few years."

"Burn your tail!" The tiger cub still didn't give up his wolf ambition, and the red gold flame threatened.

The young man holding the little white tiger smiled naively, showing his fangs.