▷48◁ Enrollment

.

Guangling Xianjun heard this loud announcement, touched his chin, and felt that there was no problem.
He nodded slightly and said, "That's right. Your senior brother naturally likes you very much." 

Who wouldn't like his cub.

That simply makes no sense.

Zhizhi is loved by everyone.

Guangling Xianjun felt gratified for his cubs.

The little guy's two big tails were tipped up secretly.

"Then, will the senior brother still talk to me in the future?"

"You go to the water mirror and ask."

"But in the Demon Domain, distraction is very dangerous. I won't cause trouble for the senior brother."

If the water mirror opened suddenly, it will distract the big brother in the Demon Realm, Zhizhi felt uneasy.

After thinking about it with her two big tails in her arms, she decided not to disturb the big brother.

However, if her senior brother has time to open the water mirror in his spare time, she can talk with him, so that the feelings between the senior brothers and sisters can be more communicated... After thinking about it, she said to Xianjun Guangling, 

"If you can give Senior Brother send a message, it would be good to know when Senior Brother will be able to open the water mirror."

"Just send a letter."

"Isn't it very far?"

" I, Your Father, can do anything." 

Can't? 
Even if you can't... must say "yes" in front of your own cubs.

But this matter is really not difficult for Guangling Xianjun. He held a jade slip between his fingertips, recorded Zhizhi's words in it, and then threw the jade slip into the sky.

Yu Jian made a stream of light out of sight, he raised his eyebrows to Zhizhi and said, 

"After he receives it, he will contact you naturally."

The elusive light of the immortal-level powerhouse is fleeting, and will soon reach the edge of the Demon Realm, and then naturally There will be monks guarding the Demon Realm who will send this jade slip to Lei Fan.

In front of him, Immortal Lord Guangling enjoyed his cubs looking at him with adoring eyes.

He twitched the corners of his mouth.

Lin Qingya smiled at the side.

"Daddy, when the soft armor is ready for Senior Brother, I will make it for you and Second Senior Brother."

"What about you?"

"I will do it last." 

The black dog was curiously poking his head from the side. She didn't have the idea of ​​making a piece of soft armor for her little friends.

That soft armor is very precious, it seems very rare.

The black dogs are not monsters, they are very weak, and because they are free, they have agreed with her that they will often go back to Fangshi to live in the city... she feels guilty

Although the fox cub is young and does not understand very well, he still remembers what her mother taught him.

Maybe giving something precious to someone who can't keep it will hurt people instead.

She scratched her little head, feeling that she was thinking too much, so she simply gave up, and cuddled into her father's arms happily.

On the other hand, the jade slip from Immortal Lord Guangling has been out for many days and there is no reply. don't know if Lei Fan is too busy to reply in Moyu or he is too lazy to pay attention.

The days of waiting for a reply were not boring either.

Because the day when the Vientiane Sect opened the mountain has finally arrived.

A few days before the opening of the mountain gate, countless cultivators gathered at the foot of the mountain gate of the WanXiang Sect, and there were also countless cultivators in the city.

The black dog also happily went down the mountain, relying on his familiarity with the environment to serve the monks in need wholeheartedly, earning a lot of spirit grass to eat, and sharing it with Zhizhi.

The outside is lively, and the inside of the sect is even busier.

The headmaster has paid great attention to this collection of disciples for a long time, and made the disciples of the inner and outer sects fly around in the sect, busy.

On this day, it finally came to the day when the mountain gate opened. From the dawn to the morning when the mountain gate opened, countless monks gathered in front of the mountain gate.

It was rare for Zhizhi to get up early, yawning and being held by her father in his arms, sitting in the cloudy sky above the sect.

The clouds rolled, and a large piece of floating cloud was sacrificed and tempered into a large area where you could sit down, and you could see the entire Vientiane Sect.

Among the misty clouds are gorgeous chairs, tall desks, and wide desks inlaid with treasures, with countless fine wines and fresh fruits.

Several spirit beasts were lying on the edge of the clouds, showing a bit of a fairy-like atmosphere.

Guangling Xianjun held his chin and sat in a gorgeous and unparalleled wide-backed chair at the top just like his own cubs. There were more monks sitting on both sides of the lower part. There were men, women and children, and they were all around. surrounded by several young disciples to serve.

When she saw Immortal Guangling being careless while feeding the spirit fruit on the table to the little guy in his arms, a beautiful woman in palace dress, surrounded by a few handsome young people, looked over.

Her eyes were as bright as water, glittering and charming, and her eyes focused on the fox cub's chubby little body that was busy nibbling on the spiritual fruit.

Feeling the gaze, Zhizhi subconsciously followed the gaze. When she saw that the person who was paying attention to her was a beauty, Mao's ears trembled, and she was stunned with the spirit fruit clamped in her mouth.

foxes.

Not only do love beauty.

They also like beauty.

This gorgeous beauty is charming and charming, she is barely inferior to her mother.

But she's also pretty!

The fox cub who loves beauty jumps up and down cautiously, and probes into the beautiful sister who is smiling at herself.

Guangling Xianjun covered the corner of his mouth, thinking about the nature of foxes.

Lin Qingya couldn't help laughing beside him.

"I heard that Senior Brother Guangling has a beloved daughter under his knees, is that the child?"