..103..disappointment

Although the fat cub is likable, compared to Douding, for the Heijiao Patriarch, it is clear that the corpse puppet of the Heijiao that Fairy Chixia encountered was more important to him.

But for the people of the Vientiane Sect, nothing is more important than the fox cubs.

Even if the corpse puppet is from the Black Flood Dragon clan, it has little to do with the Vientiane Sect.

It wasn't that they refined the black flood dragon.

Therefore, when the Heijiao Patriarch was upset, the real head teacher smiled and looked at Guangling Xianjun and his daughter.

He looked very satisfied, and the Heijiao Patriarch also thought that the grunting, smooth little fat cub was cute.

But apart from the happy laughter of the little guy, there was no other sound in the hall of the headmaster.

This is what Fairy Chixia saw when she gracefully entered the hall of the headmaster.

She also smiled and went forward and pinched the fat cheeks of the little guy who was smiling at her, and then the fragrance floated, and she sat at the head of the teacher with a bit of laziness, and asked with a smile , "Is there anything else the patriarch wants to ask me?"

Her beautiful eyes flowed, and today she also changed into a very beautiful palace dress, not to mention how beautiful it was... The previous palace dress and vestments were destroyed when they were fighting against magic cultivators. For the most part, Fairy was so distressed that she cursed in her heart.

Every piece of palace clothing is invaluable.

Fairy Chixia is scolding Mo Xiu for the robe, but Zhizhi thinks that this palace dress is beautiful and her eyes shine.

Who doesn't like pretty clothes?

But there is not a single man in the hall who knows how to appreciate.

The Heijiao Patriarch nodded slightly, and then asked, "Fairy..."

"Call your fellow Daoist." Fairy Chixia said with a smile.

"Fellow?"

"Don't be surprised. It's just that although I don't care about false reputations, I don't like to be blamed on my head." 

The line of Immortal Lord Yiyang of Taizong has been clamoring for rumors of the Heijiao Patriarch abandoning his wife and children for so many years. Whenever the patriarch is closer to a female nun, there will be a rumor that they have an affair and so on.

Although Fairy Chixia doesn't care about the rumors that she likes beautiful men too much in the cultivation world, she doesn't like this kind of black pot.

After saying this, the Heijiao Patriarch's face became even more gloomy, and he said slowly, "It's causing trouble to fellow Daoists ." A man is good." Fairy Chixia held her cheeks, blinked at the fox cub, and said casually, "Now that the demons are rampant, the demons have not been eliminated, and there is no time to play with her. "

If the world is peaceful and there is nothing to do, she may still be interested in this kind of backyard love-hate relationship and accompany them to act and pass the time.

But now, who are busy rolling up their sleeves and fighting, who would have the heart to cry with other female nuns, "Why did you take him away?", "I don't believe it, I don't believe it!" This kind of story.

Although she had a smile on her face, her brows and eyes were rather cold. The Heijiao Patriarch also knew that over the years, whenever a female cultivator appeared around him, those cultivators in Taiyi Sect would make trouble.

He took a deep breath and continued to ask, "My friend, are you sure that the demon cultivator's corpse puppet is the Hei Jiao clan?"

"When the Hei Jiao clan turned into a dragon, it was even more ferocious than the ordinary Jiao clan. "

The Heijiao clan is good at fighting, and has a fiery and fierce temper. Among the Jiao clan, it is also famous for its tyrannical body, which is very different from the ordinary Jiao clan.

Fairy Chixia threw a jade slip that recorded her heroic demeanor to the Heijiao Patriarch, and said with a smile, "This is a photo at that time. The Patriarch can judge for himself."

She never said those unfounded words. .

Heijiao Patriarch did not care about being courteous to others, and after saying thanks, he put his consciousness into the jade slip. He seemed to be frozen, holding the jade slip for a long time without moving.

Fairy Chixia didn't care either, and went to pinch the fox cub's fat claws again.

"To shishu." The fox cub had her claws pinched, twisted her tail embarrassedly, and gave the beautiful uncle a beauty pill like a treasure with both hands.

Fairy Chixia smiled.

"It's such a caring little guy."