127❧

The time to talk to my mother today has passed.

Zhizhi thought about it and told her mother what strange fairy grass she knew. when she finally finished talking, she put away the storage ring and ran to find Immortal Guangling.

At this time, Xianjun Guangling was talking to the real head teacher.

Because of the great defeat of the Demon Cultivator, the cultivation world was extraordinarily quiet for a while, and the Sect Master of wan mo zong was seriously injured and didn't know where he went.

Just looking at his final battle with the monks of the various sects, he was bitten by the hated Hei Jiao Patriarch to the point where he lost his arm and broke his leg. it seemed that there will be problems with his cultivation for a while.

The headmaster was very happy, and said to Immortal Lord Guangling with a bit of regret, 

"It's a demon cultivator, but he runs really well. But the Heijiao Patriarch has a bad breath." 

The two stolen Heijiao have already the head of the Heijiao clan personally came to welcome back to the Heijiao clan.

In order to thank Xianjun Guangling and Jianghai master and apprentice for taking back the demon body of the clan, the Heijiao clan leader also gave the very precious treasures of the Heijiao clan. 

However, when he was about to leave, the Heijiao Patriarch mentioned something to the real headmaster, which caught the real headmaster's attention.

Seeing the fox cubs running in, the head teacher's eyes fell on the fiery red fat tail for a moment, and he whispered to Xianjun Guangling, 

"Junior brother, the head of the Heijiao checked the demon body of the tribe and said that he found Jiaozhu. All the blood and blood of the Heijiao clan are gone."

If it is said that the devil cultivates corpse puppets, it is possible to extract the blood essence of the Heijiao clan, or Long Xuyu needs Jiaozhu to cultivate, and these two things will be taken from the corpse puppets of Heijiao.

But because the boy of the Peacock clan mentioned it a while ago, it was said that there were demon cultivators who coveted the cultivation world, these demon cultivators who might have the blood of great goblins, and there were even demon cultivators who wanted to win the patriarch of the Shehu clan and the teacher real people what to think, feel a little worried.

Zhizhi's monster talent is very good.

If it is not good, it is impossible to explode the three tails as a mixed blood.

When she was fighting with the Sect Master of Ten Thousand Demons, she revealed that she could control fire and burn demons and she could make alchemy. The real head teacher was worried that Zhizhi would be remembered by the demons.

He told Xianjun Guangling, "We must protect our Zhizhi."

Xianjun Guangling nodded slightly, asked Zhizhi to come over, held her in his arms and said slowly, "This is natural. I'm here." 

He kept his word, and although he often teased his cubs, he was always reliable.

The headmaster was relieved, and looked at the fox cub sitting in his father's arms with a smile and nibbling on the spiritual fruit with loving eyes.

Thinking about the real origin of the little guy, the teacher is really... This fox cub really has a very good relationship with him, and he doesn't hide any secrets from him. Two days ago, he suddenly said something to him and said, 

" Master Teacher, Daddy said, Yiyang is my biological father, this man is bad, Master Master should remember to kill him in the future."

Fox cub thought with all her heart that she had to let Master Master who was close to her know righteousness What kind of shit is Yang Xianjun, and when see Yiyang Xianjun in the future, what sneers and schadenfreudes are, those are all cheap for Yiyang Xianjun.

Like these enemies, you have to kill them directly when you see them.

Her decision made Xianjun Guangling also agree. Killing Immortal Lord Yiyang, Immortal Lord Guangling agrees most.

At that time, the headmaster was stunned when he heard such a thing.

Unexpectedly, Yiyang Xianjun, who had spoken badly together for a long time, turned out to be Zhizhi's biological father.

But thinking about the pitiful appearance of Zhizhi, who was so thin and shed from hunger at that time, the head teacher couldn't help but beat his chest.

Knowing that they still have such hatred, they should have asked Immortal Guangling to give Immortal Yiyang a few more swords, and directly trapped Immortal Yiyang in the Vientiane Sect and destroyed Immortal Yiyang!

He regretted it so much, he only regretted that he didn't help the fox cub out of his anger at the time when he didn't know about it.

After all, when Immortal Lord Yiyang stepped on Immortal Guangling to become famous in the cultivation world, and attacked Immortal Guangling from behind, this kind of thing was just disgusting and annoying.

But in the matter of Zhizhi, the headmaster felt that this kind of bastard should be killed.

He also thought that he had misunderstood that it was Guangling Xianjun who almost starved Zhizhi to death, such a big black pot, the more he thought about it, the more angry he became.