❧•. 71. are you ZhiZhi ?

Headmaster Tai Yizong called out softly, his eyes staring at the fox cub who threw himself into Lin Qingya's arms with a wide-eyed smile.

She is not biased.

"When you have a senior brother, you will be majestic. The third senior brother has protected Zhizhi. The third senior brother is really good." 

Rolling in the second senior brother's arms, she also went to post with the third senior brother.

A fox should be hugging from side to side.

Of course, this fox... a little fat.

Lin Qingya didn't care whether the fox cub act as a plastic brother just now, and rubbed Zhizhi's little head with a smile. heard the little guy ask obediently, "Second Senior Brother, are you done with your business?" 

She looked at him with round eyes, and Lin Qingya nodded with a smile. Seeing this little guy plunge into his arms, wagged her tail happily and shouted, 

"The second senior brother is now Zhizhi's." 

Don't make trouble when busy, but when there is no business, the second senior brother is her. The fox cub felt that when in her dantian, the red-gold flame started bouncing again. He was about to whisper to the two brothers about Xiaojin when she heard "Zhizhi" coming from behind. 

The headmaster Tai Yizong, who was still smiling just now lost all the smile on his face and walked quickly in front of them, staring straight at her. Those eyes were filled with eagerness, doubt and surprise, so complicated that even the fox felt dizzy, and they heard him ask cautiously and tentatively, 

"Your name is... Zhizhi? " 

That look on the moving fiery red tail... is a bit strange. It was like familiarity, like doubt, and finally, it turned into annoyance. 

"Headmaster?" Lin Qingya squeezed the timid little guy into his arms and narrowed his eyes. 

"I'm sorry. It's just, this child's name is Zhizhi? How old is she this year? Who is the mother?"

"Didn't the headmaster know this long ago? This is the daughter of my master, named Zhizhi. As for the rest is my master's private matter, it is inconvenient to disclose it to the headmaster."

Who is the so-called birth mother of Zhizhi? Kind of like, Lin Qingya as a disciple, doesn't know, but even if he does, he is not going to tell the headmaster of Taiyi Sect.

Seeing that the headmaster of Tai Yizong's face was turning blue and white, but he pinned his eyes on Zhizhi's chubby tail, Lin Qingya lowered his eyes, trying to hide the faint killing intent brewing in his heart.

Could it be that Taiyizong really hates Immortal Emperor Guangling, and now he wants to make a fuss about Zhizhi?

That's really... really wanting to die.

He lost the smile on his face, and managed to suppress the killing intent in his heart. Then he raised his eyes and continued to say to the Master of Vientiane Sect, "My junior sister is young, and so eager to teach, I am afraid that I will be disturbed by the Master."

He also reminded as the Young Master of the Vientiane Sect. Speaking of the child, this middle-aged man, who was calm and warm just now, was eagerly looking at Zhizhi for a moment then showed a puzzled expression, looking at the bean-sized little guy and muttering to himself, 

"Why? So young..."

"What?"

"It's nothing." 

When he muttered such a sentence to himself, the headmaster of Taiyi Zong seemed to come back to his senses, and then squeezed a smile to Lin Qingya and said warmly, 

"It's just that this child is really cute. Guangling is really lucky, it's just that this child has never been seen before, so was this brought back? When did it come back?"

He couldn't help but ask these questions again, Lin Qingya frowned, and was getting back from the second senior brother. The fox cub with its small head sticking out in his arms spoke quickly and bluntly,