✤. 9 .✤

This is too harsh for a young and innocent girl.

"Senior Brother Lin!" 

Jingyue blushed and couldn't help choking.
The teenager in front of her was in a dilemma, not knowing what to do.

"Enough!" 

At this moment, the voice of the real headteacher sounded gloomily.

He walked out of the hall with a sullen face, his thin face was gloomy as he look at his two disciples coldly.

"Master, I didn't mean it."

"Master, sister, she just..."

"Shut up!" 

As soon as there was a commotion outside, Immortal Headmaster was directly kicked out of the hall by Immortal Guangling, and he didn't even say anything he wanted to discuss. When it was over, there was already a fire in my heart.

He just looked at his two stupid disciples... The isolation formation can only block ordinary monks, but is Immortal Guangling an ordinary monk?

That is the immortal rank powerhouse.

Here is the dojo of Immortal Emperor Guangling.

A small isolation formation, thinking that Immortal Guangling can't hear what she said?

At this moment, the headmaster was thinking about whether he had spoiled these two youngest disciples who had high hopes in the past days, making them what they are now.

To shut up these two first, he took a deep breath and looked at Lin Qingya and Zhizhi in his arms.

Zhizhi was rubbing her head on the chin of her senior brother.

"Second Senior Brother, you are the best Second Senior Brother in the world."

She vaguely knew that the words Jingyue asked were indeed not malicious.

But Lin Qingya was right.

Even if it hurts people unintentionally, but it hurts people, can't it be refuted?

She is young and doesn't know a lot of things, but she also thinks that she hates those who questions her.

She hated the questions, so she didn't want to answer them, so she said bad things.

But it seems that in the eyes of the second senior brother, she has done nothing wrong, and he is still partial to her.

Happy!

The little guy's eyes curled up, and she arched her little body into her second senior brother's arms.

Lin Qingya feel the enthusiastic attack of the furry fox ears on the neck socket, and respectfully saluted the teacher who squeezed out a smile, and said in a low voice, 

"I've seen the teacher."

He was very gentle, but the teacher's smile was reluctant. , nodded slightly to Lin Qingya and said, "You treat Zhizhi with your heart, which is good. Qingya, don't let your master down."

He said meaningfully to Lin Qingya.

A sneer suddenly came from the hall.

Lin Qingya lowered her eyes and responded gently.

Seeing that he didn't seem to care, the real head teacher carefully observed Lin Qingya for a moment, seeing that he really did not show any resentment towards Jingyue, he was relieved, but he couldn't help but feel disappointed.

He looked back at the charming and lovely disciple, and didn't want to say anything else, he just said to Zhizhi and Yan Yueshen, "Zhizhi, your senior sister is unremarkable and nonsense, it's all her fault. The uncle also apologizes to you, okay?"

As the elder, he smiled and apologized in person. Zhizhi actually thought it was not a big deal, so she nodded her head generously.

"Our Zhizhi are really a good child." 

The head teacher touched her head before leaving with the disciple.

In the blink of an eye, a flash of light rolled the two brothers and sisters who were at a loss to leave, and when the light fell, they were already in the main hall of the Vientiane Sect.

The headmaster ordered everyone to retreat his face was ashen, and only the two brothers and sisters were left, and then he reprimanded angrily, 

"You bastard! What are you talking nonsense in front of Guangling?! You lost your mind. Crazy! Can you offend his daughter!"

"Master, I really just want to make friends with her." Jingyue argued with grievances.

She sincerely expressed her kindness to Zhizhi.
It's just, it's just that she has such a temperament every day.

"What are you asking!"