❅. 18 .❅ Lin jia.

He didn't say anything about this senior brother in front of Zhizhi.

It is true that the first disciple of Immortal Emperor Guangling has nothing to say.

The sword cultivator, who is in the same vein as Immortal Monarch Guangling, is extremely murderous. In addition to cultivating, he is walking and tempering in the realm of self-cultivation. When the evil cultivators colludes with the demons from outside the realm to come to this realm, his senior brother will stay in the demon realm.

Even if Lin Qingya wanted to say it, after thinking about it, he couldn't say anything other than the discordant killing.

Because there is no communication between them  apprentices brothers apart from the necessary exchanges.

All are indifferent.

What more can he say?

Do you want to tell the little guy, 

"Senior brother Zhuyu is in the first place, both you and me can be regarded as a soft-hearted person"?

Fortunately, Zhizhi is not a temperament to get to the bottom of it.

After only knowing some things about the big brother, Zhizhi won't mention it anymore.

However, she wrote down this matter in her heart, and planned to wait for the senior brother to contact the sect in two days. At least, at least say hello to the senior brother and get to know him.

At least let the senior brother know that she has a friendly cub at home.

Lin Qingya had no objection to this idea.

It's not bad to leave an impression in the eyes of the big brother.

I just hope that the big brother will not be too indifferent and will not hurt the little guy's heart by giving Zhizhi a good face.

In the past two days, he has learned a few simple pigtails for children.

Zhizhi was still young, and couldn't afford all the beautiful buns of those young and beautiful female nuns, but it was not bad to comb all kinds of braids for children of this age.

The real head teacher sent a jade slip by the flying sword, which is full of buns for children, small buns and braids, etc. Obviously, the craftsmanship of Guangling Xianjun and Lin Qingya made the real head teacher look down on it.... .

This is exactly what Lin Qingya needs, so he learned a few, and changed Zhizhi's pigtails.

The fox cubs are so beautiful that their tails are lifted to the sky.

She felt that the second senior brother who patiently combed her braids was the best second senior brother in the world.

Because she felt sorry for the second senior brother's hard work of braiding, she even pinched the second senior brother's shoulders.

"Second Senior Brother, it's really hard to take care of Zhizhi!"

She was not as tall as a stool, and she wanted to squeeze his shoulders...

Lin Qingya had to enduring hard not to laugh and hurt the little sister's little heart.

But probably because of Zhizhi playing happily every day, the once cold and quiet mountain has become much cheerful, Lin Qingya has always been in a good mood.

Until this day, a disciple from the sect came to see him, and respectfully said beside Lin Qingya, who was smiling and shooting a colorful ball with Zhizhi, 

"reporting to Senior Brother Lin, the head of the Lin family is here again, saying that no matter what want to see my senior brother."

The disciple didn't dare to look around at the residence of Immortal Lord Guangling, but he couldn't help but look up when he heard the voice of the milky child.

A chubby fox cub in a small jacket hugged the ball, met his gaze, wagged her big fluffy tail, and showed him a cheerful smile.

The disciple was stunned for a moment, a little embarrassed, and felt that he was reckless.

He was just an outer disciple, and he rudely bumped into the daughter of Xianjun, and he really didn't know how to make amends.

Lin Qingya did not reprimand him, but only smiled and touched Zhizhi's little head.

Zhizhi held her little head, thinking that her mother once mentioned it to her with a smile, that it was easy to be bald when her head was touched, and she shook the tip of her ears.

Just... although there is a danger of being touched, but since he is the second senior brother, it doesn't matter if he touches her head.

"What's the matter?" Lin Qingya asked warmly.

The disciple returned to his senses and saw that he had not been reprimanded. He couldn't help feeling grateful. Hearing the question, he shook his head and said,