▷41◁ half demon hybrid Jiang Hai.

After the Hehuan Sect Sect Master blurted out this sentence, he realized that something was wrong.

The young man in the round mirror heard this, and calmly touched his slender and fair neck.

The distorted black pattern was even more ferocious and weird under the touch of the slender and rough fingers that also surrounded the magic pattern.

The face of the head of the Hehuan Sect was a little complicated. Looking at the young man, he said slowly,

 "Mixed blood of the demon race."

When he saw the familiar black magic pattern that only belongs to the demon race, he immediately thought of Is the devil.

However, looking at the handsome and fair face of this young man, it is more of a handsome and tall man who belongs to human cultivation, and there is no more profound and terrifying face full of devil lines, so let him know that this young man must not be pure blood. Demons.

And he once again thought of what he had just said to Xianjun Guangling.

These are the mixed-race children who were rescued from the Demon Realm.

The mixed blood between Renxiu and the Demon Race seems to have left the mark of the Demon Race on these children.

However, the suzerain of the Hehuan sect has no prejudice against mixed blood.

What's more, listening to this young man's meaning, it turned out that after returning from the Demon Realm to the Cultivation Realm, he returned to the Sect with the corpse of the Hehuan Sect that fell to the Demon Realm. This is a touching and thankful thing.

Therefore, even though he could see the origin of this young man, the Sect Master of the Hehuan Sect didn't feel anything different, but said softly after thinking for a moment, 

"Sun Hai... I have a vague impression of this person, who practiced the art of rejuvenation of plants and trees." 

The Hehuan Sect is In the Zhengdao sect, not everyone of the disciples in the sect has practiced the Book of Acacia, and many disciples have chosen other practice books.

This Sun Hai was considered to be very talented back then. He practiced the Wood-type Reiki Art of Rejuvenation of Plants and Trees. In just a few decades, he reached the early stage of Jindan. He is regarded as a promising disciple in the sect. He also has Notice.

It's just that more than ten years ago, there was no news of this disciple. He thought he had fallen into a secret realm in the realm of self-cultivation or in a fight with monks, but he didn't expect that he would end up in the Demon Realm. 

 Thinking of this, the sect master of the Hehuan Sect showed a soft expression on his face, and said to the young man in a gentle voice, 

"So, you are here for Sun Hai? Thank you very much for your intentions." 

Being so gentle to a young man, this young man was not flattered. He still had a straight face, nodded and said, "Should." 

"Should? " 

Not the slightest expression fluctuation. It's even a bit strange, not like a stranger's feeling. Like a puppet... a puppet. 

Zhizhi was beside the suzerain of the Hehuan Sect and when she heard the conversation in the round mirror, she secretly probed her brain. She lay beside the Sect Master of the Hehuan Sect, her big round eyes stared blankly at the round mirror, and she saw that the handsome young man in the round mirror also looked over with a pair of eyes that were as empty as a desert without waves. 

 As if through time, space and time, the handsome boy's eyes met the big eyes of the fox cub. After paying attention for a moment, the young man slowly turned his empty eyes away. 

Zhizhi tilted her head, but said nothing. do not know. So she didn't mean to say anything very close. 

"So, Sun Hai once lived in the Demon Territory?"