107❧ Taiyi Zong's jokes.

When Immortal Guangling made his move, he was dripping with blood.

The monks of Taiyizong looked at him in disbelief.

they have never seen such an arrogant person.

He went to the mountain gate of Taiyizong and started to attack the monks of Taiyizong. Moreover, the other side was still a weak girl.

What else did you say that the brothers and sisters are neat and tidy?

...... Yes.

The Immortal Lord of Yiyang, the Daoist Lord of Weihe, and the Xiangshui Fairy today were all smashed by Immortal Lord Guangling.

But at this moment, except for the few monks who were shouting around Fairy Xiangshui, no one made a sound for a while.

Heijiao Patriarch's question just now left traces in their hearts.

Xiang Shui... Did she collude with the demon cultivator to murder her fellow disciple?

"Don't be impulsive." The headmaster Tai Yizong's eyes were looking away from his head, his face 

"It's someone else's blood, then it's fine." Then he took back the fox cub who was nibbling on the spirit fruit with relish.

"Junior Sister Xiangshui's sword is not wrong." Tai Yizong said slowly. Dare to put eye drops on fox cubs in front of Immortal Lord Guangling, it is indeed not wrong.

"Of course it's not wrong." 

Zhizhi once again took on the burden of helping her father dump the pot and shouted angrily after eating the spiritual fruit, 

"Father's sword never kills innocent people. She colluded with the demon cultivator and said: My partner will be with her forever." 

Headmaster Tai Yizong closed his eyes and listened to the little guy ask loudly, "Her explanation can't even deceived a three-year-old child, you won't believe it, will you? No, no, Will you? Stealing the bones of the demon clan and obviously harming the sect, the demon cultivator will not tell the truth, so pitiful and kind-hearted Junior Sister Xiangshui."

Guangling Xianjun put away the spirit sword with a smile and patiently teased his feisty fox cub in his arm.

This chubby little guy is no stranger to anyone.

A great cultivator who went to the disciple trial that day still remembered that she was a talented alchemist, and even now she has achieved a golden pill.

She desperately protected her father, making people understand that Immortal Guangling did not act without reason, and this protection was inexplicably moving.

Adorable cub.

However, the uncontrollable look in his headmaster's eyes towards Zhizhi was strangely kind.

The great cultivator thoughtfully wrote down his doubts. At this time, Long Xuyu let out a mournful cry.

"Mother!" 

the mother and daughter are deeply in love, so she rushed over, hugged and held down her dantian, and the weak female cultivator who was missing almost half of her body began to cry.

Because Dantian Yuanying was injured, the female cultivator instantly had silver threads on her temples.

She was dying, holding her daughter's hand and crying silently, breathing weakly. Long Xuyu was crying so hard that she couldn't breathe and fell beside her.

"The rest, you need Yiyang to run hard." Guangling Xianjun felt that this trip was not in vain.

Seeing the headmaster of Taiyizong looking at him quietly, he raised his eyebrows and said with a smile, "Also, this woman is not strict with the gooddaughter, I don't bother to look for the dragon or the language. I just tell you Taiyizong, don't dare to dare came to my daughter to ask for something and made her unjust, I don't care who she is, I will kill all of them, understand?"

Long Xuyu begged ZhiZhi for her Jiaozhu on the same day, and all eyes were on, with a pitiful expression. Appearance, almost put Zhizhi in a dilemma.

At that time, Guangling Xianjun was busy showing off his cub and had no time to clean up her, but it did not mean that he had forgotten.

Now, they are all given back to the Xiangshuixian who raised Long Xuyu...

Immortal Guangling thought indifferently, what kind of fairy is this called.

Is that the so-called fairy?

Tai Yizong can really put gold on her face.

"Understood. It's their fault. Zhizhi, don't be afraid." When Taiyizong teacher in charge said in kindness and kindness, the real headmaster was particularly unpleasant.

His triangular eyes cast a mournful look at Long Xuyu, who had passed out, remembering that this little girl dared to ask Zhizhi for Jiaozhu, while stepping forward to block the cub behind him.