157• Xu yu's ending.

In the quiet and dark palace, Long Xuyu curled up into a ball and looked at the very handsome man in front of her in fear.

This man's face has a strange black magic pattern, which looks more strange.

Even if he is handsome, he is terrifying.

They all called him Scarlet Blood Demon Lord.

This is the residence of the magic cultivators, but now the magic cultivators have all run away.

Countless righteous monks in the cultivation world, even loose cultivators, have entered the Demon Realm one after another to fight against the Demon Race.

It is said that in a short period of time, the demons lost a lot.

Not just those ordinary demons.

Even the demon powerhouses in this Demon Realm have suffered heavy losses during the encirclement and suppression of the immortal powerhouses in the cultivation world, and have lost countless lives.

The Scarlet Blood Demon Lord, who had always had a smile on his face, gradually became grumpy and even cursing The immortal-level powerhouses, scold the cultivation world are all rogues. They used to retreat in seclusion without saying a word, and they thought they were all ascending. 

Who knew that so many would suddenly appear... Just talking about the Jiao clan, they actually came from the Jiao clan An immortal monster.

The big demon unfolded its demon body and the body of the dragon covered the sky and the sun, covering almost half of the demon realm. When it pulled its tail down, it shattered more than a dozen demon powerhouses.

Long Xuyu had never heard of such a tyrannical demon among the Jiao clan.

She was born in the Heijiao clan, and always thought that the Heijiao was the most powerful Jiaojiao in the comprehension world, but she never thought that other Jiaojiao would have such a powerful existence.

She also heard that the Chi Jiao was a female cultivator, extremely tyrannical and majestic.

Thinking about the sudden intensity of the offensive in the cultivation world today, she even faintly heard that the "nodes" in the cultivation world were removed one by one, and the Scarlet Blood Demon Lord's mood became worse.

He also vented his anger with demon cultivators, and many demon cultivators perished under his anger.

Therefore, many demon cultivators ran away.

Don't even care about her.

When the demon girl who looked exactly like her mother Xiang Shui and even had the same name sent her to the Scarlet Blood Demon Lord, Long Xuyu stared blankly at this handsome demon man and suddenly blushed again.

She was afraid of him and feared him, but when she saw how powerful he was and how the cultivators were afraid of him, she felt that she had a strange feeling in her heart.

If he can also like her, just like senior brother, senior brother Lin likes her, and does everything for her, she can become the happiest person.

Without Xianjun's father to protect her, she can actually marry a man as powerful as a fairy, protect her, shelter her and let her shine in the envious eyes of many, many people, without being jealous of others.

For example, she doesn't have to be jealous of Zhizhi and Chaofeng.

She couldn't help covering her slightly trembling heart, she couldn't help walking up, enduring the fear, her sickly body trembled slightly, she mustered up the courage and whispered, 

"Demon Lord, I, I am Xu Yu."

The demon looked up and squinted at her.

"Xuyu? This is a good name. Your father is the head of the Heijiao clan, and you are the purest bloodline of the Heijiao clan, aren't you?"

"Yes." Long Xuyu nodded hurriedly.

She blinked, seeing the Scarlet Blood Demon Lord looking at her and smiling intently, her face even more ruddy, but she mustered up the courage to say, "Is the Demon Lord embarrassing the Demon Race? I, I feel sorry for the Demon Lord." 

Yan's beautiful eyes were like water, looking at the Scarlet Blood Demon Lord, showing an uneasy and shy look, and said softly, "The Demon Lord looks very tired, it's hard work. Please also take care of yourself and take a good rest. The devil is coming."