❀•.32.•❀

The fox cub stared at the fat tail that had turned into two in her arms.

"What's wrong?" 

Immortal Lord Guangling came over and asked.

He walked to his daughter's nest, suddenly paused, and raised his eyebrows a little.

... Seven-colored blood refining grass, is it so effective?

In three days, it helped his daughter grew an extra tail?

Seeing the little guy holding her two tails as if thinking about the life of a fox, Immortal Guangling hummed, and pressed his slender fingers lightly between her eyebrows.

The celestial aura invaded and slowly swept through her body along her meridians.

After turning around for a week, I found that the spiritual energy in my daughter's dantian was more viscous and rich, and it was so abundant that it almost condensed and could be transformed into a pill. Other than that, there was nothing to worry about. Guangling Xianjun took back the spiritual energy and lowered his head to look again. Look at the daughter.

Zhizhi raised her head and looked at him innocently holding her tail.

"Don't be afraid." 

Probably having two tails suddenly would scare his cub, Immortal Lord Guangling said genially.

It was rare for him to say such soft words.

The little guy looked at him suspiciously.

"Zhizhi is not afraid. Two tails...that's what it should be."

"...It should be?" 

The corner of Immortal Guangling's mouth twitched.

"It's not that Daddy doesn't know. My mother has three tails." 

Her mother has three fiery red fox tails. They are very beautiful and have always been Zhizhi's target. She is envious.

Before holding her only one tail, Zhizhi was disappointed and felt that she was not beautiful.

At that time, there was a sick mother who smiled brightly and told her that when she grew up and slowly grew up, she could have the same three fox tails as her mother.

Zhizhi always thought that she had to grow up to have it.

Unexpectedly, she has two tails now, does that mean she has grown up?

She is no longer a child.

After two tails, she is a three-year-old child!

"Three..." 

The corner of Immortal Guangling's mouth twitched, and he nodded vaguely.

At that time, in that immortal mansion, he just casually swept the body of the red fox with his divine sense. Who would have seen so detailed, and counted how many tails the dead demon cultivator had.

However... the three-tailed red fox should not be a nameless person among the fox clan, it should be considered a noble bloodline.

The fox clan uses the tail to judge the superiority and inferiority.

The most noble is naturally the family that ascended ten thousand years ago. Of course, the so-called family is only four or five nine-tailed celestial foxes because of their scarcity.

After the Tianhu, the most famous one in the cultivation world for the past ten thousand years is a five-tailed green fox.

This green fox with five tails has already reached the realm of the immortal rank. The fox clan's patriarch who has been in the fox clan for thousands of years is well-known among the demon cultivators. .

That Qinghu had also had a relationship with Immortal Guangling, so it's really not easy to mess with.

One five-tailed can deter many demon cultivators of different races, and three-tailed... should also be a famous fox clan powerhouse.

But Guangling Xianjun had never heard of such a three-tailed red fox among the fox clan.

Weird.

Could it be a house fox who hasn't walked in the cultivation world for hundreds of years?

But if it is a house fox, how can it become attached to people Xiu, and there is a mixed-race cub.

Guangling Xianjun couldn't figure it out.

If you can't figure it out, don't think about it.

He had no interest in the origins of Zhizhi's mother, whether it was good or bad had nothing to do with him.

Anyway, his cub looks very talented and bloodline.

After using the seven-color blood refining grass, the tail exploded in just three days.

With this growth posture, at least five tails will be required in the future, right?

"Extremely beautiful!"