❧•.52. Home

After a long time, Jiang Hai lowered his eyes, his fingers  twitched slightly, and gently grasped the fat claws that held his fingertips.

Soft and warm.

The fox cub was watching nervously and when she saw the young man responding to her, she immediately smiled and waved her tail vigorously.

It can be seen that her brother Jiang Hai also likes her very much!

Fox likes to be loved by everyone.

"Senior brother is a little thin, eat more delicious food in the future, and make up for it!"

Compared with the tall and thin senior brother's body, Guangling Xianjun didn't care much about his disciple's preface, even if Jiang Hai was only a named disciple, but Zhizhi call him 

"third brother".

She looked at the sturdy third senior brother, and then at her plump belly, and said worriedly, 

"Third senior brother eat more meat. Eat more meat to grow faster."

Although her father Guangling Xianjun was not fat, but But it is a very well-proportioned and beautiful body, not as thin and thin as Jiang Hai.

The fox cub hummed and said, 

"Eat full and don't shed hair." 

The little guy couldn't help but think of herself, how miserable it was. she was so hungry and thin and shedding... So The most terrifying thing in the world for her is weight loss.

"Hair loss?" Jiang Hai responded indifferently.

In his hand, the fat cub who was thinking righteously suddenly stiffened.

Zhizhi snorted twice, hurriedly looked around with a guilty conscience, shook her head and said, 

"No, no. No hair loss." 

Originally, only her father and second senior brother knew about the dark history of hair loss.

In her dream, she hoped that they would forget it as soon as it was too late, how could she even tell the new entry, who was the third senior brother of her beautiful fox cub when she entered the door?

Zhizhi hurriedly said to Jiang Hai, 

"It's not Zhizhi that sheds hair. Zhizhi's tail never sheds hair!"

Jiang Hai was silent for a while, looking at the not-so-smart cub, and said slowly, "Falling off. Hair is fine."

"How could it be okay!" 

If a fox sheds hair, can it still be beautiful!

"Beautiful soul." 

The handsome young man said lightly.

The fox cub, who was so anxious that she hoped that her third senior brother didn't take the shedding to his heart, was stunned for a moment, looked at him blankly, looked at him with no expression on his face, but said such pleasing words, I always felt...

I always felt that the fox was there . Lost at this moment.

"Hehuan Sect." 

Xianjun Guangling murmured and laughed.

He didn't forget that among the righteous monks who raised this kid, there was a monk of the Acacia sect.

Really erudite and talented!

"Well, anyway, don't lose hair anyway. Third Senior Brother, what is this?" 

Although she was cured by "Spiritual Beauty" all at once, hair loss is always unacceptable... That means starving.

The little guy shook her head, only to see that Jiang Hai had put a black piece on her palm, something like metal, but also something cold and cold like jade.

The handsome young man flipped his fingers and gave this to Zhizhi, holding the worthless spirit fruit she gave him in his hand, and said to her, 

"This is the magic jade." 

Although the temperament is indifferent, but also know the friendly exchanges. Zhizhi put the magic jade in her hand subconsciously, and whispered,